PDA

View Full Version : Howling Video!

Glacier
05-02-2005, 01:54 AM
Ok, Oggyflute suggested I try yousendit to get my dogs howling video up here. So hopefully this is part of my pack at their Sunday afternoon Choir Practice--video and sound!

http://s15.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=285DJZ67KYAD12I4WNSBUTWNP9

it's a pretty big file so it may take awhile to download

Oggyflute
05-02-2005, 02:52 AM
Worked a treat mate.:D Oggy just loved it as did I.:D

Vette
05-02-2005, 05:22 AM
Ah so thats sound i hear! i been thinking it was Coyotes all this time. ;)

too cute!!!!
whos the dog that rolls over?

anna_66
05-02-2005, 07:40 AM
That was even better with the picture:D Got Roxey in here again, but no participating this time, just watching:D

lbaker
05-02-2005, 08:11 AM
Oh I can't wait to play this for my pack and turn the sound up realllly loud! I'm at work now and my office mates just did one of these - :rolleyes: - which is what I get alot it seems :D

Glacier
05-02-2005, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Vette

whos the dog that rolls over?

That's Earle. He's very silly!

luvofallhorses
05-02-2005, 10:14 AM
Cute! :D

PJ's Mom
05-02-2005, 10:47 AM
Cute! We had a sing-a-long here ! :D

Denyce
05-02-2005, 09:28 PM
I downloaded this when I got home tonight. I played it for Sequoia but she really didn't listen too much. However, I think the open bedroom door was too much of a distraction. She never gets to see our bedroom because that is the cat's sanctuary from her. But that is also where the computers are. So in order for her to hear it we had to have her on a leash and keep the door open. She did cock her head a couple of times and keep her ears on high alert. But she didn't sing until I started to sing..then she let loose.

But before we brought her in I played it for the cats. The females didn't really care. They had figured out a long time ago with birding songs that the computer is like a TV...all fake. But Trouble was pretty freaked out. HE was running about looking for the wolves. *L* I then went into my mom's part of the house to feed her cats since she was out and about tonight and her male cat was in meatloaf position with every hair on his body standing on end. *LOL* Funny it only bothered our male cats.

It was very cute. I have it downloaded on my computer so I can play it any time.

Denyce

Queen of Poop
05-02-2005, 09:54 PM
Played it for Sasha this evening. She came running to the computer room from upstairs and hid under the desk. I'm guessing she liked it????