PDA

View Full Version : Howling...

Glacier
05-01-2005, 09:05 PM
Ok, I can't get the video part small enough to upload, but I can get the sound part to work. So here is choir practice this afternoon.

Ginger's Mom
05-01-2005, 09:12 PM
Oh my goodness. Is that what it usually sounds like at your place? And they are such calm angelic looking pups. ;) Very nice chorus they have going there.

anna_66
05-01-2005, 09:22 PM
:D Ohhh I LOVED choir practice:D It was so cute, when I played it Roxey decided she wanted to join in with her husky friends...I had to play it a few times for her she loved it so much!

Bigyummydog
05-01-2005, 09:36 PM
i started to listen to the video and MAXIMUS just ran out of the house barking....and now the neighbors' dogs(hounds) are barking....so when are tryouts for choir........:D :D :D

Cinder & Smoke
05-01-2005, 09:45 PM
:eek:

That got the attention of one Boots, da KAT!!

Discovered him sitting in the doorway to the puter room ...

SERIOUS case of Airplane Ears and a DIRTY L:eek::eek:K!

:D

cyber-sibes
05-01-2005, 11:07 PM
:eek: WOW! :eek:

kittycats_delight
05-01-2005, 11:20 PM
:eek: Lilith and Vixen thought they were being invaded :eek:

Vixen started running back and forth between the computer and the window LOL My poor confused kitty.

I think they are quite a lovely choir. When is their next recital?

Oggyflute
05-02-2005, 12:56 AM
That was great:D Sent my kids a little nuts, didn't know what was going on.:D Perhaps you could use "yousendit" and then post the link, I would really like to see the video.

Glacier
05-02-2005, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Ginger's Mom
Oh my goodness. Is that what it usually sounds like at your place?

It sounds like that 3 or 4 times a day for about five minutes at a time. The rest of the day they are pretty quiet. They don't bark much at all. My neighbor tells me that my 21 make less noise than the 2 German Shepherds who used to live here--they apparently barked all day, all night.

joycenalex
05-02-2005, 09:06 PM
this got alot of attention here. magic the cat is glaring with airplane ears, and alex the wonder dog got up from his prebedtime nap to check out the sounds. wowsa!