PDA

View Full Version : Mick

Angels3
01-23-2002, 06:18 AM
Hi, Mick, I'm very pleased to meet you. I'm a pushover for the breeds from Tibet and the Far East...especially Tibetan Spaniels & Japanese Chins.
You have to be the cutest Japanese Chin I've ever seen...no wonder your owners fell in love with you & brought you home to the US all the way from Australia.
You're typical, too, in that you think you're exactly the same as the big dogs in your family. Those 2 breeds are said to be big dogs in a little dog's body.
Little Mick...if you ever want to visit your relatives back in Australia, you can come & stay at our place. You'll have a Tibbie to play with.
Congratulations, little one, on being one of the cutest ever Dogs of the Day. :)

K9karen
01-23-2002, 08:10 AM
What an adorable, cute, kissable face!
What a huge personality for a wee boy!
Here's to lots of special, extra treats on your special day!

Logan
01-23-2002, 09:08 AM
Mick, small in size, but HUGE in personality!! :D You are darling, and you travelled so far to be in your new home!! I know you must love all the canine companionship you have, 2 English Bulldogs (which I love :) ) and 2 Chesapeake Bay Retrievers to play with all day long!! What more could a special boy like you ask for? Congratulations, precious Mick, on being the Dog of the Day!! :D

jackiesdaisy1935
01-23-2002, 09:26 AM
Mick, I can see why they say you are a chick magnet, how adorable can one be? A fellow Californian at that. Congradulations for being our most beautiful, sweet, and Very Best Dog of the Day.

purrley
01-23-2002, 03:02 PM
Mick - you're a cutie pie, no doubt about it and no doubt you bring such joy and love to your humans. Congrats on being such an adorable and sweet DOTD.

lizbud
01-23-2002, 03:07 PM
Hello Mick,
You have the most Adorable little fuzzy face!!!
Chick Magnet for sure. LOL. I love the sweet
expression of total innocence & peace in your
eyes. Congratulations Mick on being chosen as
today's DOG OF THE DAY !!! Long happy, healthy
life to you Sweetie-Pie...

tatsxxx11
01-23-2002, 03:49 PM
Hi little Mick, you ADORALBE, sweet little pupster! Your identity "crisis" sounds like a scene out of "Victor/Victoria"!!!! I would definitely agree. You are a BIG doggie in the most precious little package!:) I wish I could shower you with hugs and kisses!! Please have your Mom pass them along for me! Congratulations to you dear, sweet Mick! Our most adorable, loving, sweet and cuddly, beautiful brown-eyed dream boat of a Dog of the Day!!

RachelJ
01-23-2002, 06:26 PM
I'm no chick, just an old hen, but the magnetism worked on me as well. What a dear little doggie you are. If you were to walk by I would be on you like white on rice trying to get some Micky kisses and cuddles. You are so dear Mick, I don't blame your folks one bit for bringing you half way around the world to their home. You do make a most perfect addition to any family and an excellent Dog of the Day.

K9karen
01-24-2002, 03:49 PM
LOL! I'm so glad I re-read this post..
You crack me up you old hen..white on rice???
Loved it! great post Rach! You made me roar with laughter at the
end of a miserable day!! Thanks pal!:D :D