PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite game to play with your dog?

rizzy
04-30-2005, 10:42 PM
Or special games your dogs know how to play?

Games sally can play that are unusual include hide and go seek (also known as Find Me Sally), Sally in the middle, and cops and robbers.

I love playing keep away with her. Find the treat, and playing fetch with her. Plus all of the games listed above.

gemini9961
05-01-2005, 02:59 AM
My girls like to play fetch with their stuffed animals and they like to play chase with each other in the house and outside.

LuckiLab03
05-01-2005, 03:10 AM
cops and robbers?? LOL. That's a good one. Do you just play chase? In that case, I'm always the police - usually because she's robbing something she shouldn't be. (AKA, loves to be chased)

We like to play tug and fetch. I like to have her sit or lay down, then pretend to throw a toy and fake her out, because she can't move position until it leaves my hand. She loves it because she tries to guess when it's going to leave my hand on the dot. It keeps her mind sharp. :D

Hide and seek.

Oh yeah.. we do Riley in the middle too.. (w/ brooke also). She stands in the middle and we roll tennis balls under, over and around her so she can't get them.

Games that involve food.

Slap mommy with the pull toy. (oh wait, that's HER favorite)

:D

Vette
05-01-2005, 04:57 AM
I like to play hide and seek with my dog too. :D
i wait till hes distrackted and then hide on him.

i got him really good once.. i got up in the bed of my dads big truck and layed flat on my back so he coudlnt see me at all. it took him ages to find me. LOL

i dont bother playing fetch with him anymore. hes to much of a preppy dog to play it. :rolleyes: my other bridge Poodle was the same way.

also picture taking is sorta like a game to him as well.