PDA

View Full Version : Pic of my mother's kitty.....

carole
04-30-2005, 08:29 PM
Finally I have a pic of my mother's cat to share, introducing TESSA, she is a 12 year old chocolate Burmese, she is a prize winning showcat and been a great mother to many kittens, on her retirement she went to my parents home, they have had her for quite some time..

She is a quiet little thing, who loves tummy rubs so much,(she is quite a small cat,with a rather rotund tum tum )she loves just snoozing her day away either in this basket in the sun in the garage or her little cube house with her electric blanket.

She only leaves her bed to eat and drink, and toilet, most of the time she is found in her bed, and never leaves my parents section.

She is a sweet natured girl and very much loved and spoilt.

P.s don't worry about the little black bits around her eyes, she has problems with sticky black gunk from her eyes, but the vet has recommended not doing anything about it, it is not serious, or anything to worry about.

rg_girlca
04-30-2005, 09:48 PM
Oh Carole, let your Mom know that she has one beautiful girl there.

I love basket babies. Sooooooo cute.:)

jazzcat
04-30-2005, 09:51 PM
Wow, what a beautiful kitty!!!

catcrazylady
05-01-2005, 07:16 AM
Carol she is GORGEOUS!!! What a beauty and I'm so glad that she now has the life of leisure. She sounds like a real doll baby.

catmandu
05-01-2005, 09:15 AM
You can see,why Your Moms Cat,was a Show cat,and did very well,I woud bet.What a beautiful Cat,and I love those Big Pictures,as it really shows off ,thier Beauty,and Wonderful Faces!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture120.jpg

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-01-2005, 09:21 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwww, Tessa is really GORGEOUS!!!

catnapper
05-01-2005, 04:01 PM
She's GORGEOUS! Your parents are very luckjy to have her!

carole
05-01-2005, 06:03 PM
Thanks everyone, yep Tessa is a real honey, nature wise as well, and she sure does deserve the great home she has,she has well earned it, when my parents go overseas she goes to the breeder who owned her originally and stays with her, so that works out rather well for all concerned.

catmandu
05-01-2005, 06:14 PM
From,at least 40 Years ago.Lester,was an SPCA Cat,and as I recall,a pretty lively Cat,and a favorite,of my Mothers,I remember,the nights,when we would sit,at the Kitchen table,talking,over a Coke,waiting,for Lester,to come home,across our back yard.Lester,being white,used to hide in the snow,and ambush us,when we went by.Lester,was lying,in a neighbors drive way,when he jumped,in his car,and ran lester,over,as he didnt see Lester,there.It was an accident,but I dont think,that My Mother,ever forgave him,as he could have hit,a child,with that kind,of careless driving.Lester,has been at The Rainbow Bridge,for a long time,now,and is a Cat Archangel,and has been reunited,with My Mother,and all our Cat Angels.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/FoundCatFollies117.jpg