PDA

View Full Version : Baby Accord went bye bye

Accord
04-30-2005, 11:48 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2127493007&idx=3
Accord got ran over a couple of nights ago... And I have been heartbroken ever since...He is like my baby. And I miss him so much... :(
Last night, Johnny brought home a sweet kitty name Snowshoe. And boy that kitty is EXTREMELY LOVABLE!!! Johnny said that was for Mother's Day *early gift*http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2127493007&idx=9
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2127493007&idx=8

kittycats_delight
04-30-2005, 11:59 AM
So sad to hear about accord. I hate the thought of anyone losing a family member and these furbabies are family members. May Accord Rest in Peace and have a beautiful happy and playful time at Rainbow Bridge. He knows you loved him very much and he is happy the Snowshoe makes you feel better. He says it was not Johnny's idea at all. Accord's sweet kitty angel came to Johnny while he slept and told him to get meowmie a new kitty to help ease the pain of my going away too soon. He wan't you to know he loves you and will be waiting for you to get cuddles at Rainbow Bridge someday and then you can be together forever.

Accord
04-30-2005, 12:01 PM
{a tear runs down my cheek} Thank you... {cuddles with Snowshoe who keeps rubbin and lovin}

Cataholic
05-01-2005, 09:50 AM
I am so sorry to hear about baby Accord. RIP. Hugs to you and the family.

kittykay
05-02-2005, 12:00 PM
I am so sorry for your loss--I hope that your little Snowshoe can help to mend your heart.

Accord
05-02-2005, 02:45 PM
Snowshoe done it, He hit the nail on the head, (if that is said right) He just made me feel so much better, he sleeps with me and tells me that he loves me dearly. aww, I wish you guys couold see this on the webcam. how sweet and tender he is.

caseysmom
05-02-2005, 04:48 PM
Cats are really much safer indoors, hopefully snowshoe stays indoors...sorry I am not trying to be rude but this is your second pet to die in the 2 weeks you have been here.

catmandu
05-03-2005, 08:56 AM
We know,that nothing,will ever take Accords plave,but ifanyone can do that,itwill be Little Snowshoe,who is a Terrific Little Kitten,and the antidote,to your missing,of Accord.Accord,is now an Eternal Kitten,at the Rainbow Bridge,and one day,You will meet again.RIP Accord.

gemini9961
05-13-2005, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by caseysmom
Cats are really much safer indoors, hopefully snowshoe stays indoors...sorry I am not trying to be rude but this is your second pet to die in the 2 weeks you have been here.

I noticed this as well. Last time it was the puppy with Parvo and now the cat has gotten run over. What is going on??? I don't see it as being rude, I see it as being deeply concerned with the well-being of her pets. I was surprised myself to see that she has lost another pet in such a short time. And the minute she loses a pet, they replace it with another one right away. Sorry if this sounds harsh but I'm concerned with all of her pets safety.

moosmom
05-13-2005, 09:17 AM
I noticed this as well. Last time it was the puppy with Parvo and now the cat has gotten run over. What is going on??? I don't see it as being rude, I see it as being deeply concerned with the well-being of her pets. I was surprised myself to see that she has lost another pet in such a short time. And the minute she loses a pet, they replace it with another one right away. Sorry if this sounds harsh but I'm concerned with all of her pets safety.

Ditto!!

Accord
05-15-2005, 02:32 PM
Ive had Accord for about a year. And I didn't expect him to be run over as well.

Snowshoe is an indoor cat. He wont go anywhere near the door. He's always sleeping in my room because of Tazsie not able to access our room when he's in there.

So dont worry. He is an indoor cat and wont go out.

Accord
05-15-2005, 02:34 PM
Oh one more thing, Johnny wanted to be kind and giving so he did get one in a heart beat because of how hurt and depress I was inside when I lost Accord, so he did in a heart beat. Because he loves me and was concern as well.

ramanth
05-16-2005, 10:01 AM
So sorry for your loss. :(

trayi52
05-16-2005, 10:37 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss.:(

sandragonfly
05-16-2005, 04:43 PM
aw, not another one here..sorry accord!