PDA

View Full Version : A question about the signature photos

Logan
01-22-2002, 01:47 PM
I opened an album at photogra.com , but when I click on the thumbnail, I can't pull up the properties to use the pictures in my signature. I know the rest of you have figured it out, so does anyone have some simple instructions for me? Don't get too technical......I am not sharp enough for that :o !

RachelJ
01-22-2002, 04:44 PM
http://www.photogra.com/galleries/34930/curr/9655901_20020119_185959_20020119190349.jpg

http://www.photogra.com/galleries/34930/thumb/9655901_20020119_185959_20020119190349_t.jpg

RachelJ
01-22-2002, 04:54 PM
Logan, I just right clicked on the picture (both the regular size and the thumbnail) and got the properties address like normal. I highlighted it and used Control C to copy and Control V to put it in this reply.

aly
01-22-2002, 07:44 PM
I've been busy for the past several days and haven't had time to check Pet Talk. Is everyone using photogra.com now? I was thinking of switching but wanted to give Webshots time to get its act together. My pics linked from Webshots still aren't working though. Grrr.

Logan
01-22-2002, 10:34 PM
Aly, I think it was Phred who posted on another message thread that Webshots responded to an email he sent, and they will no longer be supporting photographs from Webshots on other sites. It is just like Photopoint was, I guess. So www.photogra.com is the only thing we know of right now.

Rachel,
That's what I tried to do and nothing comes up when I click on properties. I'll have to try it again when i am more alert than I am now. Thanks for the help.

Logan

Albea
01-23-2002, 11:48 AM
Logan:
Just a couple of days ago I deleted the old address in my signature picture, went back to Webshots and copy the new one without any problems. Have you tried to do that? I wouldn't know what else to tell you since I don't have an album with Photogra.
Alicia

aly
01-23-2002, 01:19 PM
Yeah, it was really nice of Webshots to let us know about that :mad: :mad: :mad: I can't believe we didn't get a warning or anything!

Oh well, all is good now with photogra.com, which I don't like as much but does the trick!!! :)

Albea - I can't see your sig pic. Its a red X :(

Logan
01-23-2002, 03:58 PM
OK......next question. I can now copy and paste the url address for each picture. But, I have added them into my signature, and they are not showing up. Do you do it the way we always have? I don't see any instructions, so I'm struggling here! ARe you surprised??? :eek:

I have successfully posted pictures. Now I just need to figure out this signature thing....

HELP!!! :D

OK....I'm back. Now I'm seeing something!! LOL!! How do I get them to line up straight across? Just take out all the spaces??

Hurray!!! I got it now!!! I'm going to have to work on a better picture of Lilly, closer up of her face. In the meantime, she and Mimi look pretty good together!!! I think I like the quality of the pictures from Photogra much better than webshots.

tatsxxx11
01-23-2002, 04:19 PM
Logan, that's what I first noticed about Photogra...The clarity and sharpness of the pics was exceptional! Love you sig!!:)

Albea
01-24-2002, 01:18 PM
Albea, I cannot see the picture in your signature
Aly:
The picture appears when I post. Can you see the avatar?
I don't understand any of this :confused: and it will be sometime before I can transfer all the photos to Photogra.

Logan
01-24-2002, 01:29 PM
Alicia,
Your avatar (great word, isn't it?) shows up fine. But I can't see your signature either. Go figure! LOL!!
I'd just post the signature picture, at least, in photogra, so we can see your baby's pretty face!! :)
Logan