PDA

View Full Version : sadness for my cat

taden
04-29-2005, 08:44 PM
hello, one of my cats was run by a car on monday, I miss her a lot, unfortunately here people see animals as objects, is very frustrating, I hear my neighbours saying things as "that´s why I don¨t have pets" " I don´t like to suffer", she was young an active that is why she left the house. But two beautiful things came out of that, two precious babies that I took home today, Pedro and Chat , from the adopting asociation i help. Also, I want to say that the poem of he is not an angel, makes me very happy and hopefull of the things I have done for animals, honestly it made me cry. thanks for giving an space for animals.

kittycats_delight
04-29-2005, 09:14 PM
Taden I sypathize with your loss. Please accept my sympathies. Do you think there is anyway to keep your other babies inside so that this does not happen again? They are so much safer inside. And we have a much easier mind knowing they are safe. This makes it both good for you and your babies. Especially if people don't have compassion for animals where you live. Again I am sooo sorry for the loss of your baby.

kaoK'okung
04-29-2005, 10:48 PM
Taden, i am so sorry!!!...may your cat RIP....i have been their and it really hurts alot, so hang in there....she's waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge...

carole
04-29-2005, 10:51 PM
I too am terribly sad for your loss of your precious furbabie, kitty will be greeted at RB from all the PT kitties there including mine, take comfort in knowing that we sympathise with you, and hope your heart heals soon, take care of those new fur angels won't you?HUGS Taden.

Medusa
04-30-2005, 07:40 AM
Hi there,
I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your cat. We certainly don't expect to lose them so quickly after adoption but unfortunate things do happen, esp. to outdoor cats. If possible, could you keep your kitties indoors? The average lifespan of an outdoor cat is only 2 years, while the average lifespan of an indoor cat is 17 1/2 years. Pretty good odds in favor of keeping them indoors, huh? But, if conditions don't permit it, then know that An outdoor home is better than no home at all. Plus they'll get love and attention from you. They need you! Thank you for being there for them!

Blessings,
Mary

Cataholic
04-30-2005, 07:52 AM
I am so sorry to hear about your kitty. RIP. Hugs to you and the newly adopted ones, that they help heal your heart.

catmandu
04-30-2005, 08:54 AM
I am starting,to think,of keeping Nugget,indoors,as he is getting older,and there are so many people here,who will get,into their cars,and then go,without looking,where they are going.Tiger,and Orange Blosson,were injured,by Cars,and came back,to the Hotel,to die.Nugget,fights,a lot,with the Found Cat Males,and he sprays,as he was neutered late ,in life!I m am sorry,to hear about your Cat,and now,she and Zeebee,will have dinner,in thier honor,at the All Pet Drive In Movie,tonight,and a Seafood Platter,will be there,to ease them,into the Pet Talker Angel Army.RIP ,Poor Cat!