PDA

View Full Version : Hermet Crabs!woohoo :d

LilFireTiger
04-29-2005, 05:09 PM
I asked this befor but no one answerd and it not on the thread this so here we go...I have 3 hermet crabs.I wanted to know if anyone else had hermet crabs.Oh their names are Charlie,Swirls(she doesent have swirls on her shell but I like the name swirls )and Bitter(he clawed me when I first got him so we call him that).Hey and if anyones scared of hermet crabs why are you scared of hermet crabs??I have too get some pictures of them today.I will... I hope lol

Vette
04-29-2005, 06:39 PM
Ohhh! i love little crabbies. they are so cute when they eat. :D

i watch them down in walmart all the time.
my mom used to have 3 of them. they are excape artist. they climb things you woudlnt belive. like the bubble tube.. or even the filter sucktion thingy :eek: to excape

Vette
04-29-2005, 06:46 PM
Oh i guess the kind that walmart sells is a different kind.

but these are cute too!

bckrazy
04-29-2005, 06:48 PM
I got 2 hermit crabs for my Birthday, from my sister. . I named them Sid Vicious and Nancy Spungen. . but they died within a couple weeks :(. My sister got them from some crap hobby shop in the mall, and they were dehydrated and all the crabs fought with eachother there.

flamepony12
04-29-2005, 07:59 PM
I used to have hermit crabs too. :) After having different ones over about a one-year period, eventually all of them died off, and since they are pretty expensive for crabs over here (about $10.00 apiece for the ones with painted shells!) We've decided that we're done with them. :) They are fun to watch, though. We had a big chunk of driftwood in their tank, and they were always all over it. They loved their hermie-caves, too.

BitsyNaceyDog
04-29-2005, 08:40 PM
My friend has a bunch of them. She's had the same ones for 21/2 years.

Horse Lover
01-13-2006, 05:09 PM
I have 2 hermit crabs,Mister Crabbz and Mister CrabbMcCrabster :D