PDA

View Full Version : Tango

jackiesdaisy1935
01-22-2002, 09:19 AM
Tango, if you aren't the most handsome bird I have ever seen. I love your coloring., just beautiful and very talented too, how about that sounding like Donald Duck. It also sounds like you are very friendly and love that pampering, I don't blame you, what else are humans good for? LOL Congradulations dear Tango today for being our sweetest, most friendly, loving Very Best Pet of the Day.

thelmalu99
01-22-2002, 11:57 AM
Hi Tango!

You're so beautiful and fluffy, you took my breath away. Congrats on your special day!

tatsxxx11
01-22-2002, 12:39 PM
Oooooooooh!! Just look at that head piece!!:D It is so spendiferous!!:) And it kind of reminds me of the massive head piece Lucy, in the old "I Love Lucy" wore when she auditioned for a Las Vegas Showgirl revue!!:D Tango, you are one spectacularly stunning creature! But most of all, I love how you love!!:) What lucky human slaves to be surrounded by such a beautiful, loving, smart and entertaining feathered friend!! Congratulations to Tango, our gorgeous and most affectionate Pet of the Day!!

Logan
01-22-2002, 01:43 PM
Tango!! You are a beauty!! And I love the way your human enhanced your photograph so we could see "two of you"! :) I would love to give you a treat and a scratch under your wing!! Congratulations, Tango, on being a very beautiful Pet of the Day!! :D

AmberLee
01-22-2002, 07:04 PM
Tango,

Aren't you a beauty? Such a clever bird! We are proud to have you as our special 'POTD'.

And your pet human is very clever, too. Wow, to get two beauties in a photo -- very well done.