PDA

View Full Version : Happ Birthday, Robin...

Kfamr
04-29-2005, 05:29 AM
I want to take the time to wish a very special lady the Happiest Birthday ever. Last year around this time (the 19th, exactly) she was blessed with a wonderful new addition - Tori - What's going to happen this year, Alden? ;)

Robin, you already know how very special you and your family are to me. I hope you have a HAPPY, Happy Birthday - with lots of spoiling and CAKE! (Anna, if possible, please make sure Bon applies some toppings!) Hugs to you Robin.. and to those sweet girls of your's. I hope you get to feeling better.

-Kay & The Muttlies (who send you lost of kisses and tennis balls.)

Jods
04-29-2005, 07:19 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN!!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Love, Jodie and the furkids

RobiLee
04-29-2005, 08:36 AM
Thank you so much, Kay and Jodie. Your birthday wishes mean alot to me.

Oh Kay, did you have to mention Bon Toppings...lol. I wound up also having the pukies last night and Bon toppings does not help my tummy any ;). I don't mind my big nephew slobbering and drooling all over me but not my FOOD!....lol. I don't know how Alden will ever top last years birthday present and I honestly don't think he can ;) Here is my little devil girl that he presented to me last year.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid112/pbb5534ce9227fb83c038028a432e3b16/f8f5f254.jpg

Not for sure what he has planned for me this year. Like you, Kay, I am waiting to see...lol. Alden is working 12 hour nights so he is sound asleep right now. Maybe it will be nothing and that is fine with me because as you can see last years special gift is worth a life time of gifts.

As Kay mentioned I am not feeling well today. The last couple of days I have had body aches and chills, sore throat, cough and a pounding head and as I mentioned earlier a touch of the pukes but I think that might have been the nyquil upsetting my tummy. It is raining and I am sick! That doesn't make for a very good birthday...lol. PLUS...I am 41 today! :eek: How did that happend?!...lol. Does that mean I am officially over the hill? I don't want to be over the hill! I asked Anna and she says I am! ;) What do you all think? Is 41 over the hill? Oh my, how depressing!

Thank you for any well wishes that I might receive today!

sammy101
04-29-2005, 08:41 AM
Happy Birthday Robin!!!

PJ's Mom
04-29-2005, 08:51 AM
Happy Birthday to a well-loved, much respected member of Pet Talk. :)

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-29-2005, 08:55 AM
HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to a wonderful PT member--Robin!!:D You are so awesome, and Katie and Tori are the sweetest!!:D Hope you have a wonderful day!!;)

Ginger's Mom
04-29-2005, 09:01 AM
Happy Birthday Robin!!! And welcome to the 40's. You are going to love it. There may be some body aches that you didn't notice before, but you will get used to it. ;) Other than that it is great. There is a certain confidence that comes into being when you are in your 40's, you don't worry about the little things as much. I don't mind it, and I have been in my 40's a lot longer than you have.

So sit back and enjoy, and try to have the best day you can considering how you are feeling today. Oh, and as to last years present being worth a lifetime of gifts, I can understand what you mean. What a beauty she is! :)

Karen
04-29-2005, 09:01 AM
Hoppy Birdie to Ewe!
Hoppy Birdie to Ewe!
Hoppy Birdie Deer Robiiiiiiiinnnn!
Hoppy Birdie to Ewe!

Albea
04-29-2005, 09:03 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROBIN!
I hope you start feeling better to celebrate the day. You're right, it would be hard to top last year gift of beautiful Tori. That is a "gift that keeps on giving."

Holly's mom
04-29-2005, 09:04 AM
Happy Birthday, Robin!

Hope you feel better soon! AND, no 41 is not over the hill (I can honestly say that, since I am 5 years older than you!:p ) These are the best times of your life!:) Have a great day!!!:)

slick
04-29-2005, 09:12 AM
Hey Robin.....at 41 you're just a baby! Wait until you catch up to me.

So sorry you are not well on your special day. Big hugs and feel better soon.

slick
xo

jennifert9
04-29-2005, 09:17 AM
Happy B'Day Robin! I'm sorry you are sick today! But it sounds like a great day to stay inside and be lazy and relax all day...sometimes rainy days are good for your health!

:D:D

luvofallhorses
04-29-2005, 09:57 AM
Happy birthday, Robin! Enjoy your special day :D

jazzcat
04-29-2005, 11:21 AM
Happy Birthday Robin!!! I hope you feel better and have a great day.

No way are you over the hill!!!! I'll be that age in a few years so NOPE, not over the hill! :D

Cinder & Smoke
04-29-2005, 11:49 AM
Hap, HAPP,
H A P P I E :)
Birfday to
* Robin * :)

and a few
FEEL BETTER
*Wishes*
Tossed in !

{{{HUGS}}}

/s/ Phred & the FurKids

jenfer
04-29-2005, 12:08 PM
Happy Birthday, Robin. :D

momoffuzzyfaces
04-29-2005, 12:49 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN!

I hope it's wonderful from start to finish!:D

ramanth
04-29-2005, 01:24 PM
Happy Birthday Robin!! :D

4 Dog Mother
04-29-2005, 01:28 PM
Happy Birthday, Robin! I hope you start feeling better so that you can enjoy some of your birthday. Maybe Katie and Tori will cuddle up to you and make you feel better.

lizbud
04-29-2005, 01:31 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBILEE

Hope you start feeling better so you can enjoy your special day.:)

anna_66
04-29-2005, 01:31 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/Happy%20Birthday/HappyBirthday-flashingWhiteGlow.gif
Well what do you say about one of the most wonderful women in the world?:D Let me tell you...there's plenty!
She is a selfless lady who thinks about others before herself (even on her birthday;)), she has a heart bigger than one person has the right to, she'll do anything for you and ask nothing in return...I could go on and on but I wouldn't want you getting a big head ;)
Robin I'm so lucky to have found such a wonderful friend in you!
I hope you have a great day and don't enjoy that new monitor too much...get some rest!

LOVE YOU!
Your best friend Anna

anna_66
04-29-2005, 01:32 PM
PS....Your not really over the hill:D ;)

Daisy and Delilah
04-29-2005, 03:32 PM
Have a very Happy Birthday Robin!!!!!! 41 is still a spring chick. Wait till you get to be my age but always remember, you're as young as you feel(how bout thinking about that after you're feeling better);)

Have a great day and feel better!!!!!!

Terry, Daisy and Delilah:D

KYS
04-29-2005, 04:16 PM
A VERY Happy Birthday Robin!!!

May your day be filled with happiness and joy.

P.S. You are not over the hill till the age of ** :D

NoahsMommy
04-29-2005, 06:18 PM
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A TRULY KIND AND FUN PET TALKER!

We love you, Robin!!

CamCamPup33
04-29-2005, 09:19 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN !!

Your such a wonderful person, and im glad i got to know you a little bit better. (I do miss our PMs though! hehe)

Hope you had a good one! :)

Oggyflute
04-29-2005, 10:32 PM
Happy birthday Robin, heres to a very special day.:)

wolf_Q
04-29-2005, 11:48 PM
Happy Birthday Robin! I'm so glad I've gotten to know you, you are such a sweet, caring person. I hope your day was wonderful, even if you weren't feeling too good!

Bigyummydog
04-30-2005, 12:05 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN!!!!!!!
we're sending you furry hugs and soggy feel better kisses...thou we know you have tons.......

.........i'm only a couple years behind you...and i'm not worried 'bout it.......:p

barbra

K9karen
04-30-2005, 12:07 AM
:( Sorry you're feeling yucky on your Birthday, but the weekend is here so you'll just HAVE to make up for lost time and celebrate for a few extra days! I loved my 40's actually, it's sort of the TOP of the hill! I made a few slips down the old mountain when I reached my 50's but life just happen to get weird at that point anyway...Anyway! Love ya no matter what age you are and hope you get to feeling much better! Happy Birthday, Mz Taurus!

shais_mom
04-30-2005, 12:20 AM
Happy Birthday Robin and happy gotcha day Tori!

dukedogsmom
04-30-2005, 04:48 PM
I just now saw this so I hope your birthday was really special. Wish I could have been there and we could have gone shopping again(to the specialty store, too:p) . Too bad we don't all live closer.

RobiLee
04-30-2005, 08:30 PM
Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes. You guys sure do know how to make a person feel special. I had a pretty good day considering that I've been sick. I moved back and forth between the bed, the couch and Pet Talk:p . My family and friends all treated me extra special with phone calls and gifts so that was a super nice bonus. Alden as usual surprised me with a very nice birthday gift. I am now able to look at all of your wonderful furkids pictures on my new 19 inch LCD flat panel monitor :D. It is wonderful! I feel like I have a giant screen tv in here now....lol. I can't believe the difference. We had a very small and old monitor before. In fact it was the monitor that came with our very first computer clear back in 1996. That old monitor sure did last a long time.

I am still not feeling all that well but at least the body aches and pains are gone now. I seem to just be extra tired and have a bad cough now.

Anyway...Just wanted to shout out a great big thank you to all of you wonderful Pet Talkers. Thanks for making my day extra special!

Robin :)

P.S.....Tori is here also. She has been pestering me the whole time I have been trying to type this out. She says to tell you all HELLO ;)

rizzy
04-30-2005, 08:34 PM
Happy Birthday, Robin! I hope you have a wonderful day!:D

Rachel

*LabLoverKEB*
04-30-2005, 09:50 PM
Happy, happy birthday, dear Robin! I hope you had the best borthday ever!

This pic of Tori just makes me melt!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid112/pbb5534ce9227fb83c038028a432e3b16/f8f5f254.jpg