PDA

View Full Version : Some pictures of my girl :)

Ginger's Mom
04-28-2005, 10:13 PM
Here are some pictures of my baby girl. They are all kind of old (anywhere from seven to three months or so). But I may have newer ones this weekend.

Here she is waiting for her friends to arrive.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/gingerjoy/ee4fdb9b.jpg

Ginger with one of our foster girls, Jivi. Ginger is the one on the right with the goofy grin on her face.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/gingerjoy/GingerandJivelli.jpg

Playing with her three best friends. It's funny they were all the same size when they started playing together. Ginger just kept growing. But they haven't seemed to notice that she is so much bigger than them now. :)
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/gingerjoy/Playingwithfriends.jpg

But it is getting late now so Ginger has to go to sleepies. http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/gingerjoy/GingerSleeping.jpg

Good night everyone. ;)

petslover
04-28-2005, 10:14 PM
Wow, we need more pictures more often. She is stunning.

Ginger's Mom
04-28-2005, 10:15 PM
:D Thank you.

lute
04-28-2005, 10:26 PM
cute pics!

PJ's Mom
04-28-2005, 10:33 PM
Bailey says hi, Ginger. :D

You are a pretty girl. :)

Does she need to be brushed a lot?

Daisy and Delilah
04-28-2005, 10:40 PM
Ginger is a beautiful girl. Her coat is so lush. It's easy to see that you take very good care of her. Thanks for the gorgeous pictures:)

Terry, Daisy, and Delilah

Ginger's Mom
04-28-2005, 10:42 PM
I brush her about three times a week (only for about five minutes though, not a real long session). And that is just because she sheds so much. I enjoy brushing her, but she doesn't seem like it to much. :p

Vette
04-28-2005, 10:45 PM
Oh thank you for posting those! :D:D:D:D
shes really cute! i love her sweet face.

she looks like a really happy girl! :D

PJ's Mom
04-28-2005, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Ginger's Mom
I brush her about three times a week (only for about five minutes though, not a real long session). And that is just because she sheds so much. I enjoy brushing her, but she doesn't seem like it to much. :p

Bailey gets brushed every day for 10 minutes and we always get a brush full of hair out of her. :eek: She loves to be brushed because she gets to eat treats during the nightly event. :)

jazzcat
04-29-2005, 12:11 AM
Aww, Ginger is so cute and I love her goofy grin!!!!

She looks so soft and silky, I'd love to give her a big ole hug. Bailey has that affect on me too.

Thanks for shaing the pictures. I hope we get to see more soon.

Oggyflute
04-29-2005, 01:18 AM
Great pics, she's such a beautiful girl.:)

RobiLee
04-29-2005, 04:57 AM
OH, Ginger is so pretty. She is so cute! You must have read my mind! When I saw one of your posts yesterday with your cute little siggy I was thinking that I needed to pm you and see if we could have some Ginger pics! Thank you so much for sharing that cute girl with us. She is adorable. I love all of her playmates also. We need to see more of Ginger!

Thanks.....Robin :)

chocolatepuppy
04-29-2005, 05:10 AM
Ginger is so pretty! Looks like she had a great time with her friends! :D

Ginger's Mom
04-29-2005, 05:48 AM
Thank you everyone. :)

K9soul
04-29-2005, 08:12 AM
Ginger is precious! Love the first pic especially with that happy expression on her face. She looks like such a sweatheart :)

Jadapit
04-29-2005, 08:42 AM
Ginger is so beautiful! She has the kindest eyes and that fur of hers is stynning!!:D

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-29-2005, 10:20 AM
Oh Ginger, you are SOOOO pretty!! Great pics of you!!:D

luvofallhorses
04-29-2005, 10:50 AM
She's beautiful and oh so white! :D

jennifert9
04-29-2005, 11:53 AM
Ginger is amazing-looking! I love her coloring....is she white or more goldenish? It's hard to tell from the pictures, she seems to have a glow about her though...
I love the one of her with the foster, she looks so happy, like "Look Mom, I have a friend!"
And the last one, are you sure there are only 3 friend's there? :eek: One must be doing some kind of flip that makes it look like 5 dogs!!!

Keep 'em coming! ;)

Ginger's Mom
04-29-2005, 01:01 PM
:) Thank you so much everyone for you nice comments. I will make sure I pass them along to Ginger. :D

Jennifer, Ginger is more white, but she does have that golden/biscuit coloring on her back. And it seems to be more noticable in when she is changing coats. (And as to the doggies playing, I bet that is Sammy you are looking at twice with his poufy tail. :) ).