PDA

View Full Version : I Can't Handle Anymore, Prayers Please

manda_moo87
04-28-2005, 07:40 PM
As some of you may have noticed, I have not been posting as frequently as I usually do. This is going to continue for the next while. Things here right now are not going too smooth...

I don't know what to do with myself, I've got so much on my mind all I can do is cry. For one, my Mom is not well. Three years ago my Mom was in a terrible car accident which nearly killed her. Ever since then her health has been failing. She's changed so much since her accident, she can barely walk, her personality has changed, she has brain damage and her life expectancey has been shortened... :( She has now developed heart problems... I just heard her talking to my Dad and she said she's concerned about it. I'm so afriad I'm going to lose her. If I do, I don't know what I'll do, I NEED my Mom in my life. Lately she's been grasping her chest with pain from her heart and it scares me so so much... :( :( :(

My Grandma, whom lives with us and I am also very close just discovered that she has osteoporosis stage 3 which is very, very serious. My Dad is working himself way way too hard, as we're very short on money. We still haven't recieved a settlement from my Mom's accident and so we spend thousands, and thousands of dollers paying for my Mom's aqupunture and physio and are therefor very tight on money...

School is also taking its tole on me. I'm supposed to be graduating in June and I have so much to do. I've just missed a week and a half of school as I've been ill. I can't handle anymore stress, I feel like I'm about to have a nervous breakdown. :( Life is just so hard and so stressful right now I feel like I'm about to burst.

Anyways thank you for letting me get this out, I've been bunching my emotions up lately and I really needed to get this out and talk to someone about it. My friends don't really like to listen to my problems... so what better place to turn to than PT? :) All I ask is that you prayer for us, and that everything will be okay...

So my posting won't be as regular, I've just got so much on my plate right now. I don't seem to get much time to myself anymore.

-Amanda :(

PS, on a happy note all the furkids are doing fine. Thank God.

anna_66
04-28-2005, 07:47 PM
Oh Amanda I'm so sorry to hear that things are so rough for you right now. I wish there was some magical words I could say to make you feel better and make your problems go away, but unfortunately I don't have any.
Just know I'm here if you need to talk and will be saying prayers for you and your family.

Take care and post when you can.

Love
Anna

Jadapit
04-28-2005, 07:51 PM
Gosh, you are having a tough time. I'm really sorry. I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

How was the Cher concert? Did you get to go?

Jods
04-28-2005, 07:51 PM
I'm sorry you've been having such a hard time...
<<<<<<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
You will be in my thoughts. :(

manda_moo87
04-28-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Jadapit
How was the Cher concert? Did you get to go?

Yes, I did go. Spent the last of my money at it, lol. It was incredible, the best night of my entire life. :)

Thank you everyone...

Karen
04-28-2005, 08:02 PM
You will be in our prayers.

dukedogsmom
04-28-2005, 08:30 PM
I am so sorry things are so rough. If you feel you have too much on your plate, would it help postponing the college for maybe one term? You could be there for your mom and grandmother and get rid of a little of that stress. Maybe your dad could talk to your attorney about the hold up in the settlement? I know it must be next to impossible to deal with. Try to stay strong for them and we'll be here for you.

flamepony12
04-28-2005, 08:37 PM
I'm so sorry, Amanda. :( I will keep you in my thoughts. ((((((HUGS))))))

petslover
04-28-2005, 08:45 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your mom. Maybe she will get better. With all the advancement in techology she will be okay. I will put you and your family in my prayers. Take Care

manda_moo87
04-28-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
If you feel you have too much on your plate, would it help postponing the college for maybe one term? You could be there for your mom and grandmother and get rid of a little of that stress. Maybe your dad could talk to your attorney about the hold up in the settlement?

I might be taking a year off before I start college, it hasn't been decided yet. I was going to start in September but we just found out the college I've applied for has a one year waiting list for the course I want to talk. My Mom is afriad that I take some time off I'll lose my art... (I'm going into visual arts) so she wants me to apply to another college where I can start asap. I personally really feel I need a year off and that way I would work for my Dad, which would probably help. I have a feeling that's what's going to happen, but who knows.

As for the settlement issue, I'm not all that sure what is happening with it. My parents don't discuss it with me, but from what I've heard it looks like its going to be a least another year before we get it. :( It's all so frustrating...

luvofallhorses
04-28-2005, 09:06 PM
Amanda you'll be in my thoughts....like Val said we will be here for you. Hang in there (((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))

joycenalex
04-28-2005, 09:30 PM
amanda, i'm sending prayers and hugs to you and for your family. kindest wishes, joyce

Orca
04-28-2005, 09:40 PM
I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through :( No one should have to deal with that kind of stuff. You will get through it, I have faith in you, and you will be a stronger person because of it! You will be in my thoughts. *Hugs*

Soapets
04-28-2005, 09:56 PM
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as well...............

You're going through a very rough time, but you'll get through it, and you'll be a much stronger person because of it. I wish people didn't have to experience so much stress and emotional pain in order to grow spiritually and emotionally........

chocolatepuppy
04-28-2005, 10:09 PM
I'm so sorry to hear you're going through all of this. :( You will be in my prayers.

Oggyflute
04-28-2005, 11:07 PM
Best thoughts and wishes to you Amanda.

jazzcat
04-28-2005, 11:29 PM
I'm so sorry Amanda. It's sounds like so much for someone your age to deal with. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I hope you find time to come here. I know when everything piles up on me and I'm really stressed I can always find something to smile about on PT.

(((HUGS)))

robinh
04-29-2005, 07:52 AM
You definitely have prayers coming from me. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now.

I've been told that God doesn't give you more than you can handle, but I know I've thought that I wish he didn't trust me so much sometimes. If you need to talk we are always here.

Robin

QueenScoopalot
04-29-2005, 08:09 AM
Amanda, I am sorry that stress is piling up on you. It's always good to get it out before it caves in on you though. There's plenty of people here willing to lend an ear, and offer a (((HUG))) when you need an outlet. Four years seems to me like an exceedingly long time to wait for a settlement for your mom's accident, and with your dad being (what sounds like) the main 'bread winner' this puts a lot of strain on him too I'm sure. :( What's with those lawyers who are handling this case? :confused: :rolleyes: Hang in there, and take things slow....and (((HUGS))) Jan

RobiLee
04-29-2005, 08:41 AM
Amanda...I am so sorry to hear about all of this. That is a lot for a person to deal with. You know we are here for you and you can talk to us any time you need to. Just come here and let it all out. It might not solve any problems but it sure does help to get it off your chest sometimes. Please take care of yourself. I really care. If you want you can pm me. I might not have the right words to say but I can be a good listener.

I'm wishing you all the best and will say a prayer for you.

Hugs.....Robin

NoahsMommy
04-29-2005, 03:30 PM
You poor thing, that's a lot to have to deal with.

I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Hugs,
Kelly

manda_moo87
04-29-2005, 07:02 PM
Thank you everyone...

Felicia's Mom
04-29-2005, 07:04 PM
I will keep you and your family in my prayers.