PDA

View Full Version : I've been away for some time

LuvinMyAussieBoy
04-28-2005, 05:01 PM
Hello Everyone,

I was a new member before and I posted very often but then I took a break for a little bit.

The reason for my absence was because I was tending to Kenai. My poor boy was shot in the leg 2 times. :( I have no idea why somebody would do that! His leg was bleeding a lot and he had to get 1 bullet removed from his leg and both had to be stiched up. We found 1 bullet at home in the backyard.

Some people that live down the street are very old and somehow, they can hear everything, rather than hearing nothing and they have 2 adult children that visit very often. I think they are alcoholics or something. Any who, whenever somebody walks by, Kenai barks up a storm and causes people annoyance. I have a feeling, so do my parents, that it was one of them but we haven't accused anybody!

I just thought I would let you all know. Kenai is doing much better, and can now put wieght pressure on his leg. Koda is doing great, but was very sad when Kenai was at the vet for 3 days. My vet is great!

Thank you for reading,
Lauren

joycenalex
04-28-2005, 09:52 PM
holy moly! how awful for kenai! and you, welcome back

Jods
04-29-2005, 07:40 AM
aww poor Kenai. Who would shoot a dog?? :mad: :mad: You should keep them in your yard so the idiots can't hurt him again, but I know accidents happen and he could have gotten loose. I will send prayers to Kenai and welcome back!

luvofallhorses
04-29-2005, 10:48 AM
:eek: That's awful :( Welcome back!

Karen
04-29-2005, 10:55 AM
So glad Kenai is doing better! Poor pup!! Welcome back.