PDA

View Full Version : Scrapbook Tips/Help Points

Lexi_Lover
04-28-2005, 04:34 PM
I have decided to make a scrapbook for Lexi! But I have no clue what I'm doing, so I need all you scrapbook people to lend me a hand here! :D I hope you will be able to post some "topics", pictures, or tips on which stuff to use and not use.

Please, help me out here! :D

cookieluver7
04-28-2005, 04:55 PM
I love to scrapbook!!! Crazy scissors (ones with crooked ways to cut) and stickers really help make the page look complete. You can find both of these things at lots of stores. I have so many scrapbooking supplies, but I can't exactly tell you what supplies to use and what supplies not to use because you have to use your own creative mind. Have fun!!

Oh yeah, if you need more help, pm kfamr she posts wonderful pics of scrapbook pages and I hope that one day mine will look that good. (but I know they never will:p)

Jods
04-29-2005, 07:44 AM
the scissors are really great. same with stickers like cookieluver said. Get acid free everything meaning glue, stickers, paper EVERYTHING... The point of this is the actual point of scrapbooking. After a while the stuff thats not acid free fades away and gets old and tatterd. Acid free will let you pass it on and on to generation. Good luck!!

RobiLee
04-29-2005, 08:56 AM
I have no tips for you since I'm a newbie at it myself ;) . Do a search here for scrapbooks and you will find some wondeful pics and can get some ideas from that.

My sister just gave me some scrapbook stuff for my birthday! I have only made two pages so far and need to get started on another one. Part of the fun for me is shopping around for all the neat tools and papers you can buy...lol. Anna has also helped me out alot and given me so many wonderful things and ideas.

Have fun!