PDA

View Full Version : !!!...Welcome Neptune...!!!

Cookiebaker
04-28-2005, 12:10 PM
Thank you *sooo* much, Kara (SunKissedGoldens). She has let us adopt Neptune here at work. :D :D She just brought him here a little while ago. I am so excited!! Already I have had customers compliment him. :)

Right now, I have the tank sitting for a little while to warm up a little. I am going tonight to get a silk plant, and some fishy food, and some water conditioner.

Again, thank you Kara!! That's really sweet of you, and we appreciate it!

flamepony12
04-28-2005, 04:01 PM
Congrats!! :D pics, please!! ;)

K9soul
04-28-2005, 04:21 PM
That's wonderful! He's such a pretty boy too. Welcome Neptune! Very nice thing to do Kara :)

LuvGold00
04-28-2005, 07:42 PM
WooHoo, Glad you like him! I'm sure he'll just LOVE that tank, he's use to a 1 gallon, so 2.5 gallons will be heaven to him!
:) :) :)

Orca
04-28-2005, 09:25 PM
Yes! Must see pics of Neptune (I had a betta named that too :))
Congrats on the fishie! :D

flamepony12
04-29-2005, 08:08 PM
Hurry up with those pics! ;) hehe ;)

Cookiebaker
04-29-2005, 09:04 PM
Neptune is doing really well!!! This morning he hid in that little cave thing, but by this afternoon he was out and swimming every where. I got him a different plant, and he was laying on the leaves -- whatta fishy life! :)

All my customers are intrigued by him. Neptune is a conversation piece.

I will try and get pictures of him soon. I need to buy a camera case before I take my camera out anywhere. So maybe I will do that sometime tomorrow, and be able to take pictures on Monday, OK? Soon, I promise!! :)