PDA

View Full Version : Dog Collars

elizabethann
04-28-2005, 11:49 AM
Anybody know where I can find my dog a preppy type of dog collar? Something with stripes? He's a boy, so I can't do the pink/green preppy color. I'd need something masculine.

Has anybody ever bought a dog collar on-line? If so, which website would you reccommend?

Thanks!

bckrazy
04-28-2005, 12:24 PM
http://www.target.com has ADORABLE preppy collars. . they have beach colors, and boy-ish colors, and I've ordered stuff from Target before and it was fine. If Gonzo was a "preppy" kind of dog, I would get him one of those. . however, he is not a prep :p

senorita02
04-28-2005, 12:26 PM
My sister got her dogs some cute ones like u described from Old Navy and The Gap:D

elizabethann
04-28-2005, 01:15 PM
Oh boy! Thanks! I can't wait to go to the mall now! I didn't realize The Gap and Old Navy sold dog collars. I've checked Target, but they didn't have his size on the collar I liked. Thanks again!

Dixieland Dancer
04-28-2005, 01:19 PM
I get collars when I go too dog shows. There is usually one or two vendors selling lots of varieties. I got Dixie one with Ducks all over it when she got her Junior Hunter title! :D

Suki Wingy
04-28-2005, 02:38 PM
Petsmart.com has some cool ones, and also you might want to check ebay.com, they have about 1000 collars or so (it seems ) at any given time.

Bigyummydog
04-28-2005, 05:00 PM
try the fabric store...i've MAXIMUS one for our home football team...they have all the parts you need...but watch out you may get hooked...no one will have one like yours...:p

Vette
04-28-2005, 06:35 PM
I wish i could keep a collar on my dog. but he just doesnt like them,, will scratch at his neck till i take it off. :rolleyes:

Suki Wingy
04-28-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Bigyummydog
try the fabric store...i've MAXIMUS one for our home football team...they have all the parts you need...but watch out you may get hooked...no one will have one like yours...:p
yeah, I know what you mean, I have made a few of my own also.

Kristl
04-28-2005, 08:39 PM
try www.3dirtydawgz.com there are awesome ones there!