PDA

View Full Version : Gracie's psychic reading

catlover4ever
04-28-2005, 10:56 AM
I posted a poll last week asking if anyone would consider a psychic reading for their animals and I decided to have one done for Gracie.

Please do not read this post if it will upset you or offend you in any way. I did this reading for my peace of mind as I am very torn about what to do for Gracie. I have great faith in God and I have faith in my prayers but sometimes it helps to know more.

I decided to have the reading done because of how fast Gracie's good eye went bad.

Monday night I called a wonderful lady named Brenda. I only gave her a brief description of each cat. I decided it best to communicate with all of the cats as we are in the process of moving and I wanted each one of them to know what was going on and what was going to happen in the next few weeks.

I told Brenda that Gracie was a 9 month old, female, DSH tabby. Brenda said Gracie was adorable and was downstairs in what looked like a living room (she was). Brenda explained to me that Gracie was showing her "goopie eyes". Brenda said that her left eye looked like it had a big crusty area over the eye and the right eye looked to her like it was very cloudy but the bottom portion of the eye looked clear. Gracie told me (through Brenda) the ointment that I use for her eye stings her really bad but the drop don't sting as bad. She said her left eye always feels swollen and that her eyes worry her as she has a little sight in her right eye but not very much.

I told Gracie that the doctors want me to take her eyes away and I am having a hard time with this decision. Gracie said that it would make her very sad but she understands that I am only doing what is best for her.

Gracie worries about Gabe because she knows that he can not see anything. She told Brenda that she loves her daddy and that she loves to spend time with him in his green chair and that daddy has large but gentle hands.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid146/pe09a0253aeea1c4007462baa1eb35b31/f65527ff.jpg

I asked Gracie if she remembered anything before coming to our house. She said that she remembers not being able to move very much and a smell of gasoline or exhaust and she was very scared. No one would help her and she could barely move where she was. She still has nightmares and says she can still sometimes smell the gas but then she wakes up and is with Mark and I and she knows she is safe. She wanted me to know that she feels very, very safe where she is.

More on the readings in the next post.......

catlover4ever
04-28-2005, 11:08 AM
I also got to communicate with Smokey. Smokey made it known that I think he is being a bully lately....and is that ever the truth. For the last 5 weeks Smokey has been out of control. He hisses and spits at everything and everyone.

Smokey wanted me to know that he knows we are moving and that since we sold the house he feels that the kitties need some structure. He said that without his discipline Mystic and Abner were probally going to take off and not come back so he is making sure for me that everyone behaves and that they do not leave.

Smokey is very excited about the move but Mystic and Abner are scared that I am going to leave them behind like they were left behind by someone else before.

Tucker's reading was probally the most comical. Tucker knows that we are moving and she knows that we have been worring about the move, especially with her. She said not to worry, she is going to make the move to grammies just fine and that she does not plan on checking out anytime soon.

She also wanted me to know that mice are really stupid and she loves it when she catches a mouse and leaves it for me because I always praise her and she loves the attention...but she wanted to know why daddy always throws the mice in the backyard (and that is exactly what Mark does). Brenda says that Tucker pictures a big pile of mice in the backyard. Also she knows that Abner likes to take the mice that she catches and run off with them to get the credit for the kill.....and Abner does do this because I have caught him doing it on many occasions.

My tear jerker was when she told me about Tony. Tony was Tigger's brother and he passed away in 1999. He just one day got sick and nothing that I did helped him.

Tony told her that one day he just felt sick. As time progressed he felt like he had a rock between his lungs and stomach and this rock just would not go away. He started coughing and he knows that I thought he had a hair ball and he remembers me taking him to the vet for treatment. But one day he just felt really sick and that was the day that he died. He told me that he is pain free and there was nothing that I could do that could have saved him.....he is at peace and he watches over me everyday.

NOW here is the teary part for me......I had an x-ray of Tony done just before he died and on his x-ray was a black spot the size of a baseball between his lungs and stomach....with all the treatment that we gave him that black spot never cleared.

Thank you for letting me share my experience with everyone.

catmandu
04-28-2005, 11:13 AM
Now,that would be interesting,to have a psyhic,do a reading,on the Found Cats.The only trouble,with a Good Psychic,is that they can learn ,a lot,just by looking at you,and reading you,so to speak.But she,was right,on with Gracie,and you wonder,where she was,maybe a garage,where they fed,her scraps,but werent her Guardians.I would love,for a Psychic,to see JJJ3,all he would read,was TREATS,TREATS,MORE TREATS!

Glacier
04-28-2005, 11:45 AM
Very interesting.

I've had a communicator talk to several of my animals, including my bridge dog, Hoodoo. I just send her a picture, the critter's name and any specific questions I want asked. It's fascinating. Some of what she comes with is very general and could apply to just about any of my critters, but she also gets some very specific things. Hoodoo told her about his favorite dog house--a big red monstrosity we call the "husky barn". She's never been to my house, there's no way she knew about the barn, but she described it to a tee!

I also asked her to talk to another one of my dogs--Goldie. Goldie has some odd quirks and I wanted to know what was up! Goldie refuses to walk on a leash, she won't come out of the bedroom in the house, she hates my other dog, Preacher. Goldie told Sue that she was always tied up at her first home and she hated it. She thinks being leashed is being tied up again. She's afraid in the house because she got in trouble at her first home if she tried to come inside and then she spent 2 years in the shelter and she sometimes thinks I won't let her back out. Preacher reminds her of a dog that beat her up when she was stray. Sue told her that I would never leave her on a chain; that I wanted her to be in the house because I love and her and want to be with her and that I would never hurt her.

Now, maybe it's a coincidence, but since that talk, when Goldie comes inside she ventures out into the living room. She rarely stays, but at least she comes out of the bedroom for a bit. She lets me walk her on a leash down to where it's safe for her to run loose. I used to have to load her into the truck and drive somewhere. She's also much more affectionate. She's started to give kisses and she wacks me with her paw when she wants more attention. I've had her for three years and those are new behaviors for her.

It's quite a gift. I wish I had it!

furrykidsmother
04-28-2005, 12:10 PM
Wow! Very interesting without a doubt. It must be wonderful to have such a gift.

If what she says is true than you will have to do whatever you feel is the best for little Gracie! Best of luck to you with your decision and your move.

ramanth
04-28-2005, 12:45 PM
I felt so much better after I had Kia read by a psychic. She knew things that no one but Kia and I knew.

I hope your reading helped. :)

NoahsMommy
04-28-2005, 01:17 PM
Wow! That is sooo neat!! I would LOVE to get a reading on all my furkids...especially with my move in two weeks!!

I'm so glad you did that...it seems like that woman really had a connection.

Would you mind PMing me her information?

Do you feel better after the reading?

QueenScoopalot
04-28-2005, 01:57 PM
My jaw's still on the floor Meg! (The duct tape came off lol). That's so eerie that Brenda knew Gracie (and her littermates) came from a garage that reeked of gasoline, and despite the doors being gone, the fumes were still very strong. :eek: I'm very intrigued by the whole reading, and can't wait to hear more. I'd love to know if Gracie & Gabriel's littermates ever ended up having any eye problems, as the three other brothers all had crossed eyes, but no swelling etc. They were very whimsical looking to say the least, and monkeys just like G&G! I can only hope they, and their mom are as happy and loved as your special monkeys are. :) :) :)

jenluckenbach
04-28-2005, 03:28 PM
Twilight Zone music please :eek:

How utterly amazing!

I'd like to have my cats done too!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-28-2005, 03:50 PM
Wow, how cool! I've never really believed in this sort of stuff, but it's really interesting how she knew stuff about the monkeys and your other kitties that you hadn't even told her.:eek:

Love how Tucker is "not going to check out anytime soon." :D And it's so funny how Smokey is trying to keep the others inline for you - what a good boy! :D

I'm glad she was able to put your mind at ease about a lot of things that you've been worried about - the move, Gracie's eyes, Tucker - and it is soooo sweet how she says Mark has large hands but they're gentle...awwwww.....

MULTICATMOM
04-28-2005, 04:49 PM
WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE:D :D REMEMBER I'D SAID ABSOLUTELY, GO FOR IT!! ;) I'M SO GLAD YOU DID!! NOW WE KNOW GRACIE CAN SEE SOME YAY!! THAT'S HYSTERICAL, TUCKER RATS ABNER OUT VIA BRENDA, GUESS THAT'S WHAT YOU GET IF YOU ARE A MOUSE THIEF....:rolleyes:

I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE A READING!! CAN I CALL FROM TN? PLEASE PM IF YOU KNOW ?? MAYBE SHE HAS A COLLEAUGE IN THE SOUTH I COULD USE?? I'D REALLY APPRECIATE ANY INFO.
CONGRATULATIONS:D :D :D

catnapper
04-28-2005, 05:08 PM
Wow... double wow... triple wow! What an amzing reading! I bet its a great relief to hear those things!

Uniqueviking
04-28-2005, 09:00 PM
Very, VERY interesting. I'd love to have a reading for my babies, too.

I've bought the "What the Animals Tell Me" book by Sonia Fitzpatrick, but haven't read it yet.

shais_mom
04-29-2005, 12:53 AM
What a great thing.
May I ask how much this was? If you aren't comfortable posting it you can PM me....

shais_mom
04-29-2005, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Uniqueviking
Very, VERY interesting. I'd love to have a reading for my babies, too.

I've bought the "What the Animals Tell Me" book by Sonia Fitzpatrick, but haven't read it yet.
It is very good! :)

dukedogsmom
04-29-2005, 02:15 AM
Isn't it the most amazing feeling to get that done? I felt so much better after I got Duke's done. I can understand them charging for it because it would eventually get to them doing it all the time and having no income coming in wouldn't be practical. I just wish I had that gift. I never thought about having an RB animal done. I have got to get my one dog done. I've felt so sad for him ever since I was a kid.

lady_zana
04-29-2005, 12:05 PM
I believe some people are born with a wonderful gift and I'm glad this lady shared her with you. Your for your animals and theirs for you is unbreakable. Trust the lady's words. Your kittens can feel how much you love them and they know that you only want the best for them. Do not worry or feel as if you have made any mistakes; I couldn't help but cry when I read about the kitten who passed away but please trust the lady's words. He loves you and knows you did the best for him that you could. Gracie also knows that you care deeply for her and will only make the decision that is best for her.

Everybody has certain gifts. One of her gifts is to give a voice to little creatures who cannot speak for themselves; one of your gifts is to love and care for kittens and give them the life they deserve. Bless you both for recieving and sharing both of your wonderful talents.