PDA

View Full Version : Update from Siena

Barbara
04-28-2005, 07:36 AM
Oh, Souraya it would ghave been fun to meet you close to the tower of Pisa but we were there on Monday:(

Now it's in the high 70s! We usually go out for dinner and yesterday we were hanging out at our house grilling sausages with the help of Lulu the black kittycat of which we will post pictures:)

Killearn Kitties
04-28-2005, 07:38 AM
It's grey, wet and cold here today. And I'm at work!
I am SO glad to hear what a great time you having! Hrrumph!

Hope Lulu enjoyed the sausages. :D

Edwina's Secretary
04-28-2005, 07:40 AM
Lulu loves anything that smells like food! Another gorgeous day under the Tuscan sun! :D :D

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-28-2005, 07:48 AM
How fun! We stopped in Siena for lunch and walked around the city for a few hours. It is a charming place.

Hope you are having fun! Guess you will not be in Munich this weekend :( Andrew, Drake, and I are leaving on Friday night to spend the weekend and see the Neuschwanstein Castle.

Randi
04-28-2005, 09:50 AM
Sounds like you're having a great time. :D How nice you have Lulu hanging around the place. :) Enjoy!!

Can't wait to see pictures!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-28-2005, 09:58 AM
Ok, have I told you lately how jealous I am? ;) :rolleyes: :D

So glad the weather is nice. Sounds perfectly lovely to be grilling sausages under the Tuscan sun with a little four legger for company. :D

Vio&Juni
05-02-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by DoggiesAreTheBest
Guess you will not be in Munich this weekend :( Andrew, Drake, and I are leaving on Friday night to spend the weekend and see the Neuschwanstein Castle.

Neuschwanstein is my favorite from the Bavarian castles :)

I am glad you're having fun, girls :)

lizbud
05-02-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Vio&Juni
Neuschwanstein is my favorite from the Bavarian castles :)

I am glad you're having fun, girls :)

Beautiful picture. That looks a lot like my summer place in the
Smokie Mountains.:D j/k. LOL.:D