PDA

View Full Version : Stunning Sami!!!!

kb2yjx
04-28-2005, 04:10 AM
What a beauty you are!!! Your mom is so right, you ARE very photogenic!!! You are indeed a VERY busy cat!!! But that is your special mission, to keep things hopping at your FOREVER home!! Perhaps someday, your sister, Lucy, will decide that she should follow your example, and join you in all the fun!!! The clan salute you! HAPPY COTD!!!

orangemm
04-28-2005, 04:44 AM
Oh, those EYES! Sami, you are one gorgeous gal. And, so very modern, too, since you have a love of machinery and gadgets.

You have filled a space in your meowmy's heart that was very sad for a long time. I love the way you sit for your photos (my boys just won't cooperate) like the little queen that you are.

Such a beauty, and so talented, too!

Congratulations to a most deserving COTD!

chocolatepuppy
04-28-2005, 05:13 AM
Sami, you are a gorgeous kitty! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you have a great day on this very special day! :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-28-2005, 05:32 AM
SAMI!!!

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!

I am so in love with your little white pawsies!!!

I bet you are so much fun to have around... CONGRATULATIONS for being COTD.. I hope you have lots and lots of fun today celebrating. :D

hardercy
04-28-2005, 06:39 AM
You sure sound like a wonderful character, Sami -- and I adore your beautiful blue eyes! Congrats on being chosen COTD!

smokey the elder
04-28-2005, 07:02 AM
LOL at the mental picture of you helping inspect the furnace and the washing machine! That reminds me of the show where I saw a blacksmith's cat overseeing his work at the forge. You have such stunning coloration, with your blue eyes and points and white paws.

kittykay
04-28-2005, 07:38 AM
Sami, you are a stunner! I sympathize with your mama for the loss of her two elderly Siamese darlings, and am glad that now she knows the only sure cure for a heartache like that is to go out and adopt new darlings. They need homes, she needs love. Everybody wins!

The story about you conferring with the repairmen was SO FUNNY! Reminds me of my RB Genevieve, who always had to have her head right into whatever we were working on. I miss her every day! Mama, love that girl every day and all day long--she's SPECIAL!

catmandu
04-28-2005, 08:56 AM
What an absolutely Gorgeous Cat,you are Sami,simply stunning.And I know,that you fill,the void,left,by the passing,of those Now Siamese Angel.They will continue,to watch over you,and be your Guardian Meezer Angels.A Big Found Cat Meezer,and Friends MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOW,To Sensational Super Sami,COTD!!!!!

Bari_d
04-28-2005, 10:40 AM
Sami - you are totally elegant...a purrrrrrfect blue-eyed beauty! It is delightful to meet you and to see how much you are loved and appreciated by your purrrrson! Congrats, lovely Samantha, enjoy your day as Queen Cat of the Day!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

tatsxxx11
04-28-2005, 11:18 AM
Sami! You need to seriously consider a second career as a kitty cover girl! Wow, what a gorgeous girl you are Sami; and doesn't the camera love you!:) I love your bold, brave, "throw caution to the wind" spirit, Sami!:D Personality, spunk and stunning good looks...You're the complete package, sweetheart! I'm sure your Mom would agree, you were well worth the wait!:) Congratulations to you Sami! Today we crown you our most deserving, most beautiful Cat of the Day!:) Enjoy your day celeb with your proud people and fursib Lucy!:D Hugs and purrrs to you from me and my boys Mr. B and Oliver!:)

Killearn Kitties
04-28-2005, 11:47 AM
What a simply stunning girl you are Sami and such a purrsonality! Your mum must be very pleased to have you around the house, making sure that all the machinery functions properly! :D

Congratulations on your day of honour!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-28-2005, 12:29 PM
Sami
I have to agree: you are a stunner!
Such an elegant pose too. Hard to believe you supervise all the mechanical work that goes on in your house when you look so lady like and reposed!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!:D

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-28-2005, 02:47 PM
Awwwwwwwwwww Samantha, another career is waiting for you on the catwalk!! You have the most beautiful eyes. Is you're brother is as suniing as you are ?? Have lots of fun on your very own and well deserved COTD-day!!

K9soul
04-28-2005, 04:34 PM
What a sleek and stunning lady you are Sami! It seems you have a bit of multiple personalities going on there by your human's description ;). Your pawsies look like they were dipped in cream, and your eyes are simply mesmerizing! But of course, I was most impressed with your ability to help out with the household repairs! ;) You could go into business with that talent! Or perhaps an inventive wake-up caller ;). Sami, I hope today is especially wonderful for you, with lots of your favorite games and plenty of EXTRA attention! Congratulations on being our beautiful and personality-packed Cat of the Day!

Jax
04-28-2005, 05:11 PM
Sami, you are so very pretty! That meezer coloring is so nice, and those gorgeous blue eyes are mesmerizing! Congrats to Super Sami!!! :) :D :)

TopCat3
04-28-2005, 10:47 PM
Yep, that's a blue point all right, all ladylike one minute and a tomboy the next, into everything and on top of your human all the time - and aren't you a beauty indeed with that languorous pose and blue, blue eyes? Colette, my blue pt, has come to pay her respects and is currently headbutting me, trying to walk on the keyboard and blocking my view of the screen...sound familiar?;) Loud purrs too, I bet you have as well.It's true, once owned by a Siamese, always owned by a Siamese. You are so gorgeous and your little white mittens are intriguing, most unusual, and most deserving of COTD-enjoy lots of petting, purring and fun on your special day. Be careful around the machinery though!:) :)

karlyb
05-01-2005, 12:15 AM
You are so beautiful Sami! I wonder if you have a little snowshoe in your blood to account for those pretty white paws and rounded body? What a clever girl you are Sami, to help the repairmen with the furnace and washer. I'm sure you gave them good advice. Many years of health and happiness to you, dear Sami, with the family who loves you so much.