PDA

View Full Version : Zeebee: COTD 12/16/04

JanB
04-27-2005, 06:16 PM
Zeebee: June 1, 1985 - April 23, 2005
Z was cat of the day on December 16, 2004. She did not make her 20th birthday, but the almost 20 years that dear, sweet cat gave us were very special. She was a real love, a friend to all who met her. God Bless Zeebee and take good care of her until I can see her again over the Rainbow Bridge.

RedHedd
04-27-2005, 06:35 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's especially hard after they've been with us for such a long time.

:( RIP and play hard at the RB, Sweet Zeebee.

kittycats_delight
04-27-2005, 06:47 PM
Rest In Peace Sweet Zeebee

Here is a special Angel Kitty to watch over Zeebee and keep her company while she waits for you at Rainbow Bridge. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/kittycats_delight/angelkitty.gif

We are soooo very sorry about the passing of Zeebee. We wish good memories and peaceful thoughts of your sweet girl. May her kitty angel keep her happy and protected while she waits for you.

jennifert9
04-27-2005, 07:57 PM
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of ZeeBee. :( How lucky you were to have her for so long...
RIP ZeeBee. My sincere condolences to you, Jan and your family.

smokey the elder
04-28-2005, 07:11 AM
Princess Zeebee will now make her whims known at the Rainbow Bridge. I went back and read her COTD entry. What a sweetie she was!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-28-2005, 09:21 AM
Zeebee (http://catoftheday.com/archive/2004/December/16.html)

RIP sweet girl. I know you will be dearly missed. :(

Cataholic
04-28-2005, 09:27 AM
RIP, sweet Zeebee, you were one very special tuxie princess. Your hoomans are hurting down here. Hurry and send them a special message that you have made the trip to the RB, and are fully restored to good health and forever youthfulness.

rosethecopycat
04-28-2005, 02:46 PM
We celebrate Zeebee's long life.

We are glad she was always loved.

We are sad that she is separated from her loved ones.

We rejoice that they will reunite at the RB.

Godspeed to the Bridge, Zeebee

Killearn Kitties
04-28-2005, 03:11 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Zeebee. What a dainty little princess she was with her little white tippy toes.

Rest in peace, sweet girl.

K9soul
04-28-2005, 05:18 PM
I am very sorry to hear about your loss of sweet Zeebee. It sounds like she lived a wonderful and joyful life, but the parting is never easy. I am sure that special girl is watching over you from above, and will always do so until the day of your joyful reunion at the bridge.

http://catoftheday.com/archive/2004/December/16.jpg
You will be missed little Queen :(

JanB
04-28-2005, 09:06 PM
Thank you each and every one of you for all the kind words about Zeebee.
Pet people are the nicest.
Love to all,
Jan B

catmandu
04-29-2005, 07:47 PM
We are so sorry,to hear ,of the passing,of Zeebee,who was a boon Companion Cat,for nearly two decades!Twenty years,of love,and companionship are such a treasure,and we know,that not seeing Zeebee,after all these years,of her being there,must be very,very hard,to deal,with.The Pet Talker Angels,are having a Special Dinner,for Zeebee,as she was so special.And now Zeebee,can travel,the World,looking for Restaurants,for you both,to dine at,and Sites,that you can enjoy together,when you are reunited,one fine day.RIP Zeebee,you were a Wonderful Cat,and did your job well.

catlady1945
04-30-2005, 03:33 PM
I am sorry for your loss. Our beloved Patty was with us nearly 20 years - we miss her terribly.

kittykay
05-02-2005, 12:05 PM
ZeeBee was a beautiful girl--I sympathize with you on her loss. 20 years just isn't enough time together when you love someone. I hope your heart mends soon.