PDA

View Full Version : EEK! What a day!! :(

shutterbug0303
04-27-2005, 04:24 PM
Well, I must say...I should have stayed in bed today....

I was on our deck by the pool getting some sun while I was working today and came inside to check my mail. I smell something funny and turn around to see what it was....Skye has killed a ground mole and brought it into my room!! :eek: :o I was totally grossed out and sent all the dogs into the main house until I could get it out...RIP little ground mole...

Then I go inside to check my tan....and find a tick on my shoulder!!!! AAHHHH!!! Me and ticks do NOT agree!!! I panicked and went screaming through the house! The dogs went crazy and were jumping, barking, whining!! I threw the kitchen apart, found our tick remover and "ripped" it off of my shoulder! It has already dug in pretty far!! :( Yuck!! What a day!!

If bad things come in threes...I don't want to know the third thing! :(

flamepony12
04-27-2005, 04:28 PM
Ouch! :( I'm sorry, Judy! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!!

Lexi_Lover
04-27-2005, 06:03 PM
Eeeeeek! Ugh, I couldn't stand if that happened to me! You're not alone, I had a pretty bad day too! But I always look forward to tomorrow, its like another way to start off new! :D

Vette
04-27-2005, 09:13 PM
*hugs*

All paws and fingers crossed that to'mollie is better day for you. :D

oh and hey,, Judy is my moms name too. :)

IRescue452
04-27-2005, 10:09 PM
Sorry about your day. It always grosses me out how people describe how they remove ticks. We always just rubbed a little alcohol on them and they backed right out. ewww I had one fall on me the other day, I flicked it off so fast it didn't know what happened.

BitsyNaceyDog
04-28-2005, 08:26 AM
Yuck!
I found a tick on me about 15 minutes ago, but it hadn't imbedded itself in me yet, thank goodness.

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-28-2005, 08:37 AM
I hate ticks!! Thank God Drake hasn't gotten any for a very long time. But when I lived in GA and would go hiking on the trails, I would be so freaked out and kept checking myself every few minutes. Once I felt something bite me and pulled up my pant leg and found a teeny tiny tick had just attached itself to me. Andrew removed it right away. He was amazed that I had felt it in the first place!

Jods
04-28-2005, 10:07 AM
Where are these ticks all coming from??? Sorry just never seen one. Judy sorry about your bad day. Skye was just being nice and bringing mom a present. Make sure you giver her a hug and say thank you ;) She just wanted to say hey mom look at what I found!!

petslover
04-28-2005, 10:26 AM
I'm sorry your having such a bad day, but I have a story similar to yours.

When Muffin was a puppy, we let her in the house. Well, she had a rat hanging out of her mouth. I was asleep and all I could hear is my parents are saying theres a rat theres a rat.. I jump up out of my bed because I thought she jumped on the bed with a dead rat.. I was screaming and running and stuff. Come to find out she ran under the bed with the rat. It was so disgusting.

I found a tick on me other day too. It was already embedded in me. It was gross.

luvofallhorses
04-28-2005, 10:30 AM
:eek: (((((((hugs)))))))))))

cookieluver7
04-28-2005, 04:48 PM
Sorry you had such a bad day. I hope today was a better day for ya! :)