PDA

View Full Version : Omar and Guapo

Jamieejo85
04-27-2005, 02:33 PM
Well Lexi Lover brought to my attention that I have held out on you guys as far as the excitement of getting a new puppy about a month ago. I apologize but I have a reason....

As all of you probably know after we got Chico and Omar back, I was planning on getting a chihuahua. Well probably about a month ago, I did get him. I didn't post right away because I am afraid I got him from a not so good breeder because he was only 6 weeks old. But he is in excellent health. He is almost 12 weeks now. He has been eating regular food and drinking water as well as whole milk, as reccomended by the vet. He has 2 more sets of puppy shots, he hasnt gotten sick from his other 2 sets at all which was a big concern for me after what happened to Bella.
Anyway, to summarize he is doing great and when we get our scanner I will be posting pics of him as well as Chico.

Now for the bad news. Part of the reason I didnt post about Guapo was because I felt bad feeling so happy when something was also making me so sad. Omar got loose again, this time no one did it..we forgot to lock the gate and we let him out in the back to go to the bathroom..he ran in the busy street about 2 blocks away from here and got hit by a truck. We took him to the Animal Emergency Center but there was nothing that we could do so we ended his suffering. I am in tears right now because it feels so good to share this because no one here at my house really talks about it. I am just happy that he is not suffering anymore. I will write a memorial for him either today or tomorrow. Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this.

Jamie

Lexi_Lover
04-27-2005, 02:37 PM
OMGosh! I'm so sorry I made you bring this up! I feel horrible! :( :(

Rest in Peace sweet Omar! You will be loved and missed by all! Run free and watch over the other 2 pups at home, and of course your mom too!

Jamieejo85
04-27-2005, 02:41 PM
Please dont feel bad Lexi Lover...now I feel bad for making you feel bad lol. I am happy to know he is fine now. And I needed to share the excitement about Guapo anyway..he is such a joy and it is so funny to see how well he and Chico get along. Chico out weighs him by about 75 pounds and he will lay on the floor and let Guapo climb all over him and bite him..it is so funny. So please dont feel bad:)

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-27-2005, 02:51 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry about Guapo! That is so sad!!:( I'm glad you're going to post pics of the other dogs soon though...but I don't know what to say about Guapo...I'm so sorry...:(

Jamieejo85
04-27-2005, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Buddy Blaze Lover
Oh, I'm so sorry about Guapo! That is so sad!!:( I'm glad you're going to post pics of the other dogs soon though...but I don't know what to say about Guapo...I'm so sorry...:(

It was Omar that passed away. Guapo is our new puppy we get a little while before Omar went on the the RB. Thanks thought.:)

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-27-2005, 02:56 PM
Oh, oops:rolleyes: Well, Omar was a very special dog, and I know how special he was to you...:( I'm really sorry again...:(

sammy101
04-27-2005, 04:01 PM
im so sorry about Omar:( how tragic:( :(

RIP beautiful boy:(

Bigyummydog
04-27-2005, 04:12 PM
:( :( :( i don't know what to say....i'm sure CHICO and GUAPO will keep you going...hugs to all of you...

flamepony12
04-27-2005, 04:14 PM
I'm so sorry.. :( Play hard at the RB, Omar. :(