PDA

View Full Version : Where is...........???

Jamieejo85
04-27-2005, 01:59 PM
Oh my gosh, this is embarassing because I dont remember her name but I can remember what she looks like. Her two doxies were named Claire and Rebel. I miss seeing pictures of those two little cuties:( . Am I just missing her posts or did she leave PT?? Anyone know?:confused:

Kfamr
04-27-2005, 02:06 PM
You're talking about Brandy, aka dappledoxie.

I'm not sure where she's been, but her last post was on the 17th of this month. I know a lot of older members have grown away from this site, that may be the case for her, who knows.

Brandy, if you're reading, check in! :)

finn's mom
04-27-2005, 02:07 PM
Kay beat me to it. I loved seeing photos of those two dachshunds, too! It hasn't been that long since she posted, though, so, maybe she's just been busy! Those were two of my favorite pet talk doggies for sure, though! :)

Lexi_Lover
04-27-2005, 02:16 PM
What about Gaupo? (I think thats his name!) Isn't he your new little Chi?!?! Pictures please!!!!

Jamieejo85
04-27-2005, 02:23 PM
LExi...i guess i have some explaining to do about that...i will make a new post in dog general....warning..very sad(to me anyway)

chocolatepuppy
04-27-2005, 07:49 PM
Brandy has moved back with her mother and has returned to school. She visits 2cutepups still and I talk to her there. I will tell her people are asking for her! :D