PDA

View Full Version : IKEA loves our pets, too!

finn's mom
04-27-2005, 11:51 AM
If you've never gone into an IKEA before, you are truly missing out! It's one of my favorite stores, and, a fun experience to shop there. I haven't been to one in a long time, but, when it comes to decorating or at least decorating ideas, it's a store I always look to, even if it's just to dream. :) Although I did just create my dream bedroom on their site for about $540! YAY! ;) Anyway, they have pet stuff, too, and, I thought this hook was too cute. I plan to get one for Finn's leash! And, it's only $2!

http://www.ikea.com/PIAimages/35616_PE126414_S3.jpg

The site is www.ikea.com

Suki Wingy
04-27-2005, 05:51 PM
I love Ikea!

Lexi_Lover
04-27-2005, 05:53 PM
Ikea is awesome! But they don't have anything for pets at mine! :p

finn's mom
04-27-2005, 05:53 PM
So do I! When I was living in Germany, I went a lot. I definitely plan to at least get ideas from there when it comes time to decorate my future apartment and/or house. :) A lot of their stuff, though, is inexpensive. Some of it is really expensive, so I guess it balances out. :)

dukedogsmom
04-27-2005, 05:58 PM
That is really cute. There aren't any in Florida. I've always heard IKEA had good stuff.

bluekat
04-27-2005, 06:26 PM
Aww cute! :D I love IKEA too:p

wolfsoul
04-27-2005, 06:59 PM
Awesome! There is no Ikea in Kelowna, but there is one in Vancouver. I'll have to go the next time I'm down there.

finn's mom
04-27-2005, 07:06 PM
You can always go online, there's not one here in South Carolina. They are (or maybe they have already) going to build one in Frisco, Texas. Of course, I left before that! :) There is one in Houston, but, I never went. The closest one to me now is in Virginia. But, the site is really cool.

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-28-2005, 05:09 AM
I have that hook in grey for Drake's leash. IKEA has alot of cool stuff for pets. I always go there and check out their new stuff. Their furniture is too modern for my house, but I always buy cooking utensils, gadgets and whatnots from there.

Kiia
04-28-2005, 08:48 AM
I also like thier pictures/paintings too, there were some nice dog ones. We said that if we got a house, we would buy them and put them in Teeko's room. (he was going to get his own room, lol)

RobiLee
04-28-2005, 03:19 PM
I have never heard of it. It looks like a great store.

jackie
10-23-2005, 03:10 PM
When Tito was a puppy he had a stuffed plush duck that we called Betty who we bought from IKEA. He loved Betty and was always humping her. It was so funny because he was really rough with all his toys except this one, he used to carry her around from place to place, like a security blanket. Then two days after we had Tito fixed, he ripped her to shreds. Sort of like "if I can't have you, no one will." After that for months he carried around a scrap of her wing. LOL. Too bad IKEA is sold out of those duckies. :(

RIP Betty

Flatcoatluver
10-23-2005, 03:15 PM
Awesome! There is no Ikea in Kelowna, but there is one in Vancouver. I'll have to go the next time I'm down there.
yeah none in wa. but the border is 5 min. away from vancouver i guess i better go on a road trip soon.

moosmom
10-23-2005, 04:49 PM
There is a huge Ikea Warehouse right around the corner from where I'm moving to in New Haven!!! I took a look at the catalog for 2006 and they've got some nice stuff, very reasonably priced. I'm going to need something to keep my clothes in (like a small dresser). They have this unfinished wood frame with 4 plastic drawers in it for $49. It beats the old cardboard ones!! I can't wait to go and actually see what they've got. 5 more days!!!

Roxyluvsme13
10-23-2005, 06:12 PM
Never heard of IKEA we dont have one...:(wish we did! Looks like an Awesome store.

LoudLou
10-23-2005, 06:20 PM
yeah none in wa. but the border is 5 min. away from vancouver i guess i better go on a road trip soon.

None in Washington? ... Try Renton, WA. The ONly IKEA in the Northwest until Portland gets their IKEA. ;)

Flatcoatluver
10-23-2005, 06:38 PM
I know we have some in WA, but none close enough, vancouver is closer to us, then seattle

elizabethann
10-23-2005, 06:54 PM
I love IKEA! And one is coming to Mass!!! Can't wait.

Uabassoon
10-24-2005, 03:33 PM
I love IKEA. We had one open up in Pheonix last year and I took Alexa there for her birthday. Every time I go up to Phx I try to stop at IKEA.