PDA

View Full Version : fortune cookies

finn's mom
04-27-2005, 10:42 AM
Hey, this is an odd request, but, does anyone know how to make these at home? I want to do something special for Ben, and I would like to make some fortune cookies. :) Or at least if there's some way to get them already made without notes? I want to make my own notes and put them in. :)

luvofallhorses
04-27-2005, 10:45 AM
You can buy them at the store I think wal-mart sells them:) Just ask where they are :D

finn's mom
04-27-2005, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by luvofallhorses
You can buy them at the store I think wal-mart sells them:) Just ask where they are :D

And, you can stuff them yourself? Really? I can't believe I have never seen them, I'm always at Walmart.

luvofallhorses
04-27-2005, 10:58 AM
I think they already have the little 'messages' in them :)

Jadapit
04-27-2005, 10:59 AM
When I was in high school (a long time ago;) ) we had to make fortune cookies for Home Ec. class. They were so hard to make.
I will never forget that. Try googling fortune cookie recipes. If you make them I hope you have better luck than I did.:)

Jadapit
04-27-2005, 11:04 AM
I went to google and there are a lot of recipes for fortune cookies.
Here is the link for a recipe.http://www.ebicom.net/kitchen/page/cookies/fortune.htm

finn's mom
04-27-2005, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by luvofallhorses
I think they already have the little 'messages' in them :)

Ah, ok. Yeah, the whole point is that I want to make messages that are relative to him and me. :) Cheesy, huh? But, I think it would be fun!

finn's mom
04-27-2005, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Jadapit
I went to google and there are a lot of recipes for fortune cookies.
Here is the link for a recipe.http://www.ebicom.net/kitchen/page/cookies/fortune.htm

Thanks! I have been searching already, but, I'll go with this link. Sometimes, though, folks in here have better ideas than what can be found on the net. Thanks for the link!

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-27-2005, 11:43 AM
I bookmarked that link too!! Thanks Finn's mom!