PDA

View Full Version : does anyone have their dogs on video?

pethop
04-26-2005, 07:09 PM
how about let's do video contest next month

birdangel
04-26-2005, 07:51 PM
Hi, it was funny to see your thread....I know you are probably talking videoing them doing something, like playing frisbee (which my pap mix does very well, and funny) but anyways, we have a 2 1/2 yr old Lhasa Apso, and 6 weeks ago, adopted a 14 month old mix (Yorkie Terrier/papillon). After about a week, we left them along for the first time.....we set up the video camera and came back in 2 hours. To say the least, it was funny, and I cannot wait to do it again.......(we accidently taped over it-but there will be future occasions for the "Doggie-Cam). It was very interesting to see how they behaved, or even what they did when we were not there.......if you are serious about the video.....let me know what you are thinking and how long the videos should be.....and I would be very happy to participate.....Jenna

PJ's Mom
04-26-2005, 08:06 PM
I don't have my dogs on video, but what kind of contest are you talking about? Funny clips or amazing clips or just day-to-day clips? :)

Lexi_Lover
04-26-2005, 08:07 PM
ParNone, where are you! LOL!

Oz, Gull, and Murph! Where'd you go, stop hiding!

Suki Wingy
04-26-2005, 08:48 PM
yes, what kind of video, I mean, doing what? I can take up to 4 minutes of video on my camera. I have him spazing out because I said lets go for a walk.

bckrazy
04-26-2005, 09:07 PM
A video contest would be awesum!! Ive never seen one on PT. . . maybe we could do best trick, or best frisbee/ball catch, or craziest dog, or funniest video? and maybe, like, a 30-second time limit. . so they aren't too long ^_^

I would SO enter!

pethop
04-26-2005, 09:23 PM
how about lets vote for it..
who's up for the funniest pet video?
who's up for the best trick video?

i am voting for best trick video since funniest video is all over the tv already

birdangel
04-26-2005, 10:09 PM
How about let's do 2 catagories, one tricks and the other for funny/cute......reason being, I haven't done many teaching of tricks yet.....my Lhasa Apso will not do much in the way of tricks....but my Yorkie/Papillon would be easy to train, but haven't taught her anything yet, since I've only had her 6 weeks, and this Friday she is being spayed.....so may not have the time to learn tricks before the "Doggie-Cam Video Clip contest"! I'm open to whatever everyone decides! Jenna

pethop
04-27-2005, 11:49 AM
any other opinions or prefrences?

2crazypuppies4me
04-27-2005, 01:20 PM
I have two but don't know how to post them on here.

Kfamr
04-27-2005, 01:56 PM
Only difficulty for me would to be choosing which it use! ;)

GraciesMommy
04-27-2005, 02:31 PM
Jenna...do you have pics of the yorkie/pap already posted and I missed them? I would love to see him/her. Just direct me...

birdangel
04-27-2005, 06:47 PM
Yes, I have pics of both my dogs and my 4 cockatiels....but have not been feeling real well, and have surgery next tuesday....and my husband said he'd help me, but he has been working a lot....I am going to try and get them posted sometime in May, if all goes according to plan.....my Yorkie Papillon mix looks like a boarder collie that has been miniaturized! She's only about 9 pounds full grown. My Lhasa Apso looks like a Lhasa Apso (hee hee) and is 12 pounds full grown (and she is an off white color....)they both are the same size in height and play together real well. Abby, my Lhasa is 2 1/2 yrs old and Sammie the Yorkie/Pap is 15 months old. We just adopted Sammie about 7 weeks ago. My 4 cockatiels are all male and range in age from 2 years to 17 years. Their colors range from the "normal" grey in the one and the other 3 are all pieds (yellow/black, yellow/grey, and grey/dark grey). I can't wait to post the pics so my postings can have their pics on it.......Thanks for asking ans stand by for the premier of their pictures!!! Jenna

pethop
04-28-2005, 04:24 PM
due to our budget, we only can do one category a month. so funniest video then?

birdangel
04-28-2005, 04:28 PM
that's fine by me!!!! Jenna

BitsyNaceyDog
04-28-2005, 04:49 PM
sounds fun!

LauraT7
05-04-2005, 02:37 PM
Does the site have 'simple' instructions somewhere on how to post a video?

I just barely figured out how to post photos IN the thread instead of an attachement.....

is there somewhere that "host's" video like ImageStation "host's" photos?

I have some videos of both my RB Tristan and our Fizzy - but have no way to 'share' them.

help, please?

laura

DogLover9501
05-04-2005, 03:07 PM
Great idea!

I would be fine with either category :)

pethop
05-04-2005, 04:15 PM
we run into some technical issues... please wait for a few days... you should be able to upload videos the pethop.com by then... please be patient. we'll make instructions too. :cool:

pethop
05-04-2005, 04:18 PM
what about pet music video?? alot of ppl like to do that here...

Vette
05-05-2005, 12:17 AM
I have a few short video clips of my dog. but i forgot how to change it over to wmv files. :(