PDA

View Full Version : Rest In Peace, I Two Step Too

Desert Arabian
04-26-2005, 03:08 PM
(Please exuse name mix up in title, spelled wrong!)

I just read an article on I Too Step Two in the recent The Horse magazine that I get in the mail. He played Seabiscuit in the movie Seabiscuit. He was put to sleep on March 9th, due to a rare form of cancer in his nose. He underwent surgery, but it did nothing to help them, so they put him down.

I had the pleasure of meeting him back in August when I went to Kentucky with my friend Amy. He was a gorgeous horse, I am hornored that I got to meet the movie star! I guess that means I have to go to Kentucky again and visit his grave, he is burred at the Kentucky Horse Park. :(

Rest In Peace, "Seabisuit"

Here is a (bad) picture I took of him in his stall:
http://members.aol.com/DesertArabian87/seabisuit.JPG

Lexi_Lover
04-26-2005, 03:16 PM
Oh, that was an excellent movie! He did very well! Rest in peace dear I Too Step Two! :( Gallop and race along the many meadows and valleys on the RB!

Suki Wingy
04-26-2005, 04:10 PM
oh, have fun at the RB, I Too Step Two! I loved you in that movie, even though your human co stars ruined the movie! I hope you have plenty of green grass and time to be free there!:(

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-26-2005, 04:10 PM
Oh, I am SO very sorry to hear this...:(:(:( I also visited I Too Step Two a few times since the Kentucky Horse Park is pretty close to where we live...gosh, he was pretty young too!:( Rest in peace I Too Step Two aka Seabiscuit! (I love that movie as well) I will miss you but I'll never forget you either!:( Here's an ok pic I took of him over a year ago--

http://www.mypetpages.net/artists/2042/0/866aa16dd29a5c9e93773c1e5dce8748.jpg

Rest in peace sweet boy!

jennifert9
04-26-2005, 04:13 PM
Oh how tragic! Poor thing. RIP I Too Step Two. You girls are lucky to have met the "movie star." I'm sure he was very special. All horses are amazing and he was no different!

Jods
04-27-2005, 08:56 AM
Aww poor guy. RIP.

lute
04-27-2005, 09:23 AM
this is so sad to hear!

R.I.P. I Too Step Two:(

K9soul
04-27-2005, 08:07 PM
How sad :(. He was a beautiful horse, and his memory will live on in the wonderful movie Seabiscuit where he did a remarkable job representing Seabiscuit. Romp carefree at the bridge I Too :(

countrycowgirl
04-27-2005, 09:59 PM
aww how sad!!! I always thought that he was a Gorgous horse!!! and I adore the movie seabiscuit! RIP sweetie!!

flamepony12
04-27-2005, 10:41 PM
Race free across the Rainbow bridge, I Too Step Two. :(