PDA

View Full Version : Computer at home!! Ye-haw!

thelmalu99
01-20-2002, 05:56 PM
Hey, guys! I FINALLY got a computer at home! I'm sooo happy-now I can check Pet Talk on the weekends and evenings as well! Of course, this was the FIRST place I had to visit as soon as I was hooked up, LOL! :D

Thelma (finally out of the Dark Ages)

Karen
01-20-2002, 06:05 PM
Welcome to the new age! :) Remember, though - eating and sleeping are still necessary! :)

lizbud
01-20-2002, 06:15 PM
YE- HAW IS RIGHT !
I'm so happy for you. No more waiting till Monday
to see & hear about all the different posts. Liz.

Pam
01-20-2002, 06:16 PM
Thelmalu it's nice to see you appear on a Sunday! Congratulations on your new computer! Elvis and Danny are going to wonder what this new contraption is that is competing for their affections! Watch how much you DON'T get done at home now! HA! ;)

zippy-kat
01-20-2002, 08:15 PM
Wooo-hoooo!!!

New computer! How F*U*N!!!!!:D :cool: :D

thelmalu99
01-20-2002, 08:21 PM
Thanks, guys!

Pam, yes, I know...I was supposed to do some cleaning up today, but did I? NO!

Chuck, the boyz were like, ooh, is this a new toy for us to climb on top of? Thanks, Momma! Elvis even walked all over the keyboard while I was trying to type. What have I gotten myself into? lol.

Karen, I have learned to eat and type at the same time. I do it every day at work, just to get some more Pet Talk time in!! :)

Lizbud, AND, now I can reply to all of the posts that I want to, whereas at my job I often have to stop and actually do some work!:rolleyes:

lizbud
01-20-2002, 08:38 PM
Thelmalu,

A big 10-4 on that last reason ! LOL. Some employers
actually expect you to devote WAAAAY to much time to
actual work, even at lunch time...Geeze. LOL.

Former User
01-21-2002, 01:33 AM
Way to go Thelma!!!! Fun having a comp at home huh? :D Access to Pet Talk, ALL the time, wahey!!!!

Danny and Elvis will soon be all over you while you surf... they want their share too ;) and keyboard is a good place for a nap, Casper and Kitty also do it.

Give kisses to your beautiful babies Thelma!

AdoreMyDogs
01-21-2002, 06:36 AM
Yeah! Way to go :D I am glad that you will be visiting alot more now :) Congrats. I know you will become even more addicted to Pet Talk then ever before :D

lbaker
01-21-2002, 09:30 AM
hooooBOY now we're in for it :D eating is good but miz Karen is right...sleep. Sometimes I find myself up at some weird hour like 3:30 or 4 a.m. and here I am :o but then I see Paul or someone is on too and don't feel so strange...welcome to WEEEEEKEND PETTALK laurie