PDA

View Full Version : Web Page Re-Vamp...

Balto
01-20-2002, 05:08 PM
Hi There Everyone,

After having on operation on my foot on Tuesday, and the doctor telling me to sit on my backside for a few days, i have had time to Revamp parts of my Web Page and add a few more pictures from friends.
Also a nice selection of back to nature Lion pictures where me and my husband spent sometime with a 5 month old lioness called Narla.
I have also made your links to your Home Pages and Web Shot Albums more obvious. If you haven't provided me with these links in the past, and you want them included, please let me know.
Please let me know what you think.

Bye for now Jackie/Balto. xxx

The Home Of Balto The Husky (http://www.baltothehusky.co.uk)

P.S. My backside is now sore... lol :eek:

tatsxxx11
01-20-2002, 05:34 PM
Hi Jackie! Hope you're feeling better! Good excuse though to sit at the computer without guilt, if not a little pain:eek: Can't wait to check out the pics of you two and the lioness, Narla! Wow, how exciting! Thank you for you work on the links. Love and get well soon! Sandra, Cody and Star

tatsxxx11
01-20-2002, 05:39 PM
OMG!! Jackie, the site is fabulous!!! I loved seeing all the highlighted fur kids...Daisy, Kia, Spencer and all the rest! Narla is gorgeous. You are SO talented! Thank you for all of your hard work!! Hope to send you a photo and some info. on my Husky (x) rescue Cody! Do you have room for her??

Balto
01-20-2002, 05:48 PM
Hi Sandra & The Gang,

Thanx for replying, glad you liked it...

There is always room for anyone who has FurKids of any kind.

Please send as many photos as you can with a few words about your FurKids.

Can't Wait...

Jackie/Balto xxx

Home Of Balto (http://www.baltothehusky.co.uk)

ramanth
01-21-2002, 09:53 AM
Eekk! Jackie, I feel your pain. I had foot surgery when I was 14 and had a cast from the knee down. Bleah! But be sure to give the backside a break now and then! ;)

Thanks for adding Kia. :D

The site looks great....but.... I the pics of Jesse and Narla aren't showing up for me. :(

All others do.