PDA

View Full Version : How much pics you take of your cat(s)?

Former User
01-20-2002, 01:11 PM
Are you like I am, camera on my hand practically all the time? Casper and Kitty are so used to me taking pics of them ALL the time. Mostly I take digital pics (so easy), and we have almost reached 1 000 pics of Casper and Kitty now :D :D :D and we've had them since end of July 2001....

LoudLou
01-20-2002, 02:50 PM
Mine think I am the paparazzi. Therefore, I have a lot of pix of tails, butts, paws, tummies, half kitties....etc. Still I try.:D

Former User
01-20-2002, 03:08 PM
LOL Lou, that's a good one!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D Casper and Kitty gave up, they rather pose, easier that way, I give up when I get a pic and leave them alone then (for a sec or so:D )

Randi
01-20-2002, 04:02 PM
The pictures we have the most of is definately our cat Fister. We save them on the computer. Every now and then we delete some, we have more than 200 at the moment.

When we figure out how to send photos to the Pet Talk site, we will!
In the meantime, we enjoy watching others. :)

C.C.'s Mom
01-21-2002, 04:45 AM
The camera is always in the livingroom, so the cats prefer to be extra cute when they're upstairs, in the basement, in the studio... Very practical of course.
The dog likes to pose and sits when I tell her to. Unfortunately the cats move away their heads, run away or have red eyes when I get them on the picture. We should get a digital camera actually instead of me being the reason why the photo lab of the drugstore around the corner is still in business...

NoahsMommy
01-21-2002, 11:25 AM
My poor cats have just learned to do the same as C & K, just sit there until mommy stops making that camera-thing flash... :p