PDA

View Full Version : Sooo incredibly cool!

catnapper
04-25-2005, 09:23 PM
I just heard from the rescue that the next big event we'll be at is getting BIGGER..... MTV is going to be there! :eek: :eek: They are looking for people to star in their next show and are going to be at our big event! :eek: :eek:

The event is at a local sports center and is called 'Putt for Pets' (or something like that) it benefits local animal rescues and we were going to be there with cats for adoption and doing a bunch of stuff like face painting, giving out the coloring book I'm making (ooooo... that reminds me -- I gotta make it REALLY nice now! :D ) and is all geared towards kids. MTV is doing a search for the next kid to star in their next reality show based on a troubled kid heading down the wrong path. They want to give the kid a mentor and a life makeover and send the kid in the right direction. Since hubby teaches in the inner city school he knows PLENTY of kids that qualify. SOOO exciting!

OMG.... can I loose like 50 pounds in 3 weeks? ;)

slleipnir
04-25-2005, 09:56 PM
Wow, that sounds really exciting!! Have fun ^__^

dukedogsmom
04-25-2005, 10:20 PM
I wish MTV did a Made for adults. I would do it in a heartbeat. I would have them make me into a pro snowboarder. Sounds like it will be fun.