PDA

View Full Version : Nedjma!!

lbaker
01-20-2002, 09:11 AM
Nedjma, what a beautiful story and beautiful dear you are. How lucky for both of you to have found each other again :) Great way to start the day..thanks :D laurie

jackiesdaisy1935
01-20-2002, 09:36 AM
Nedjma, what a wonderful story of love and devotion. I am so glad that your human found you again. Sometimes fate works in mysterious ways. I believe you were meant to be together. Nedjma now you will have a forever home. The photo of you and your human is magnificent what a beauty you are. Congradulations dear Nedjma for being the most beautiful, sweet, loving, devoted Very Best Pet of the Day.

lizbud
01-20-2002, 12:57 PM
BEAUTIFUL NEDJMA ,
What a wonderful story with a great happy ending
for you & your loving friend. Congratulations on being
honored today as our PET OF THE DAY !!!
Long happy, healthy life to you both !!!

LoudLou
01-20-2002, 02:53 PM
Just a beautiful story for such a beautiful horse! So happy you found each other again... maybe you should write a book about your story?:)

tatsxxx11
01-20-2002, 04:30 PM
Dear Human...What an incredibly beautiful, touching story of love and devotion!!! Where to begin! Every sentence had me in suspense, tears, and smiles. You and your gorgeous Nedjma were most certainly destined to be forever friends and companions!! The pride, joy and love you feel for her leaps from your photo! I am so happy to have met you Nedjma, and your proud, devoted and loving guardian. I wish you both the longest, healthiest and happiest of lives together. Yes, I agree. While we humbly bestow upon the honor of Pet of the Day, you are SO much more. Nedjma, you are the friend of a lifetime, for sure!! All my love to you beautiful Nedjma on your very special day!