PDA

View Full Version : Why do they have to have such good hearing?? ;)

Fox-Gal
04-24-2005, 10:17 PM
I went to take a quick look at the new little kittens, out the window onto the screen porch, tonight.

This is what I saw, Blondie and Sassy laying head to tail, so closely that each others heads where touching the others butt. In the middle of them was the 3 little kittens, curled up sound asleep. It was one of the cuties things I have seen in awhile.

So I go straight to get the digital, slowly try to open the door. I get it half way open and then.........POP, HEADS UP! Kitties wake up and the picture perfect moment was gone. :mad:

Why do they have to have such good hearing???????? :p

So many great photo ops have been ruined by good hearing!

Laura's Babies
04-24-2005, 10:41 PM
I know what you mean! I see the perfect shot and get the camera, soon as I turn it on, they hear it and heads come up and they move... With Chester, he LOVES to pose for the camers so he has to do a great pose for me rather than let me catch him doing a-la-natural!

catcrazylady
04-25-2005, 06:59 AM
LOL!!! That sounds like it would have been a wonderful picture but like most of us you get caught before you can take it. They are such little stinkers!:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-25-2005, 09:49 AM
That's why you must carry your camera at all times. Especially when they're are kittens in the house! What were you thinking anyway? ;) :D ;) :D

Oh, and even popped up head kittens would have made a great picture....hint, hint.... ;) :D :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-25-2005, 11:04 AM
I know exactly what you mean !! Maya doesn't move when I get my camera out; but Inka :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ..... .