PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a list of things you want to do before you die?

rizzy
04-24-2005, 09:56 PM
I have a list of things that I plan on doing in my feature sometime, and I was curious what your dreams/ plans are to do before a certain time in life.

I want go/do..
skydiving
hangliding
parachuting
scubadiving
snowmobiling across open water
be on Fear Factor
bungee jumping
sailboating

Desert Arabian
04-24-2005, 10:14 PM
You better believe it! There is too much on my list, I can't post it, it would take too long. I have a feeling I won't get to a lot of things on my list, :/ :(

IRescue452
04-24-2005, 10:15 PM
hangliding or paracycling
travel to the east coast

gkristian
04-24-2005, 10:20 PM
haven't really thought about since i'm only 16

rizzy
04-24-2005, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
You better believe it! There is too much on my list, I can't post it, it would take too long. I have a feeling I won't get to a lot of things on my list, :/ :(

Well I hope you go for it, and never pass up and opportunity to do any once-in-a-lifetime things. I hope you get a lot of things on your list completed. That goes for anyone and everyone also.:)

slleipnir
04-24-2005, 10:48 PM
Honestly, not really. I mean, there are things I WANT to do, but I duno...Plus there are things I want to do, which I *WILL* do...-mutters- XD

MariaM
04-24-2005, 11:11 PM
Lol Audrey..

Surprisingly, no, I don't have one. I makes myself lists constantly. I consider myself a list person, as I usually make at least 2 a day. Most of the time I write down what I need to do, or things I have to tell people etc.

CagneyDog
04-24-2005, 11:12 PM
No, not really.

NoahsMommy
04-25-2005, 01:48 AM
Of course!! :)

-See all of Europe!
-Kiss my soul mate in front of the Eiffel Tower
-Become a GI...and anything else that interests me
-Actually...see as much of the world as possible
-Train and use a therapy animal
-Adopt a child(ren)
-Live in my dream house...wherever that may be
-Get to a point in my life where I can be a Hospice Volunteer
-Start a charity...to somehow better the world...

I'm sure I'll think of more! ;)

anna_66
04-25-2005, 06:23 AM
I know this may sound corney, but I don't have a list. There's nothing really that I want to do besides spend as much time as I can with my family:D I can't imagine anything more important than that!

petslover
04-25-2005, 07:07 AM
I agree with you Anna. I love spending all my free time with my family & friends! That makes me the most happiest. :D

Samantha Puppy
04-25-2005, 08:22 AM
Ones that pop into my head right now are:

~ Hug/play with a bear/cub.
~ Play with lion or tiger kittens.
~ Spend decent amounts of time in: Scotland, Ireland, England, France, Italy, Austria, Germany, Monaco, Hawaii and St. Lucia (and other various Caribbean islands).
~ Open a huge animal sanctuary with lots of room for running, comfortable rooms for sleeping (NO CAGES), lots of toys, etc. I'd accept any animal in need.
~ Scubaing, though in shallow (warm) water and no sharks!
~ Sail around the Caribbean for a couple weeks, just relaxing and having a blast.
~ Have 3-4 children.
~ Design and build my forever home (well, along with my husband).

That's all I can think of right now.

LKPike
04-25-2005, 08:26 AM
I make lists for grocerys, birthdays, events, etc :rolleyes: but I don't have a life list, I consider it bad luck. Whatever comes at me, including oppertunities (sp :p) to do the things I would like, I'll take it.

cloverfdx
04-27-2005, 09:32 AM
I have things i just want to do ;), and things that oneday i will do.

- Travel to Amsterdam :D.

- Travel around Cananda and some of the USA.

- Start up a Border Collie rescue, there are way too many unwanted Borders in rescue at the moment in this country :(.

- Find my soul mate and travel up to Byron Bay and all the way back down the east Coast of Australia, camping out where possible (With the pups of course) *Sigh i think i am kidding myself on this one*.

finn's mom
04-27-2005, 10:47 AM
So much! Can I just say almost everything? I've already been scuba and sky diving, though, so, those are taken care of. Although, I want to do them a lot more! Travelling is one of my biggest desires. Owning my own photography studio or my own dock diving facility would be cool. And, of course, marrying my soulmate, having at least one child, and, owning a home with some land. Having a horse or two would be good, too. :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-27-2005, 11:46 AM
No, it sounds a bit creepy to me... :eek:

He he, lots of you are mentioning visiting Europe. Please, include Belgium!! It is very much worth a visit!