PDA

View Full Version : So here's my idea...

elminster20
04-24-2005, 07:25 PM
Both Laura and our roommate Hanna are opposed to getting another cat. I want another one, two, three, whatever... I've tried reasoning with them to little effect; however, a PTer lead me to petfinder.ca............. I'm going to flood their emails with pictures of the helpless cats that are looking for love and affection... It's gotta work some time right?

catnapper
04-24-2005, 07:28 PM
Nah... fostering is the surest way to get another cat! And believe it or not, there is a breaking point where they no longer say "we have too many" and they start saying "ok, let's keep this one too." LOL

Laura's Babies
04-24-2005, 07:33 PM
Let me see if I got this math right.. THREE people, 2 cats? Does that sound about right? That leaves ONE to have to sleep without a warm, fuzzy cat next to them?!!:eek: HOW can they DO THAT? :eek:..... (sad....SO sad)

kimlovescats
04-24-2005, 08:52 PM
Good luck! ;)

catcrazylady
04-25-2005, 06:56 AM
Sounds like a plan to me! You gotta do what ya gotta do!:D :D :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-25-2005, 09:51 AM
Good luck, hasn't worked for me yet. I rather like Kim's idea of fostering. Once you bring them in and the others fall head over paws for them, there's no giving them back!

Drat, I should have done this instead of adopting CJ right away! Just think, maybe I could have had CJ plus one or two more.....naaahhh...somehow I still think that's wishful thinking. ;)