PDA

View Full Version : (*Which PTers would you like to meet in person?*)

flamepony12
04-24-2005, 04:40 PM
Again, this is Not supposed to be an offending thread, just mention a few people you would like to meet in person. :)

Of course, I would love to meet ALL of you! You are all such great people!!
:D
But, I would also especially like to meet: (this is in no specific order)

-Katie (Buddy Blaze Lover)
-popcornbird (This is because we'll never see you on PT.. hehe! ;))
-Audrey (slleipnir)
-Judy (shutterbug0303)
-Megan (ILoveMyAbbyGirl)
-Ashley (binka_nugget)
-Amanda (manda_moo87)
-Kara (SunKissedGoldens)
-Amber (CamCamPup33)
-Erica (bckrazy)
-Kay (Kfamr)
-Eva (Suki_Wingy)
-Devan (Orangutango)
-Sara (buckner)
-Sam (sammy101)

I'm going to keep thinking and adding. ;) The list goes on and on!

Fur&Feathers
04-24-2005, 04:46 PM
I don't know any of you well, yet. But I'm sure meeting ANY of you would be a lot of fun. :)

Lexi_Lover
04-24-2005, 05:01 PM
There are SO many people I would want to meet! :D

Katie (Buddy Blaze Lover)
Devon (flamepony12)
Devan (Orangutango)
Tia (petslover)
Krista (luvofallhorses)
Jess (K9soul)
Eva (Suki Wingy)
Kay (Kfamr)
Amy (wolf_Q)
Manda (manda_moo87)
Sara (buckner)
Audrey (sleipnir)
Dawn (PJ's Mom)
Judy (shutterbug0303)
Anna (anna_66)
Kara (SunKissedGoldens)
Robin (RobiLee)
Rachel (rizzy)
Val (dukesdogmom)
William (vinjashira)
Trev (OggyFlute)
Sam (sammy1010
Jaime, you are SO nice! :D (Samantha Puppy)

There are SO many more! :D

finn's mom
04-24-2005, 05:03 PM
I'd love to meet anyone and everyone, but, I guess realistically, I'd only be able to meet the folks in South Carolina or nearby! But, for sure, Finn and I would love to meet you all!

sammy101
04-24-2005, 05:08 PM
i would love to meet everyone:)
but i dont really like these kind threads,because if someone doesnt mention your name,feelings do get hurt.

flamepony12
04-24-2005, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by sammy101

but i dont really like these kind threads,because if someone doesnt mention your name,feelings do get hurt.

That's what I was thinking last time there was a thread like this, but Last time, there was no trouble. :) I forgot to add you to my list, *Goes to edit!!* But you are CERTAINLY one person I would love to meet! :)

Samantha Puppy
04-24-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Lexi_Lover
(Samantha Puppy) Sorry I forget your name, but you are SO nice! :D
:) Jaime

slleipnir
04-24-2005, 05:55 PM
I'd love to meet anyone here, really.

some to name:
Johanna/catnip
Sandra/tatsxxx11 (sp?)
Jennifer/jennifert
Devon/flamepony12
Amy/wolfq
Amber/camcam
Julie/goldenretlvr (sp)

There are so many more I just cant think of right off

gkristian
04-24-2005, 06:15 PM
i'd love to meat anyone, but scince i'm in tasmania it's even hard to meet up with anyone that live in victoria because i don't travel that much

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-24-2005, 06:17 PM
Oh, there are lots!! (and thanks Devon and Paula!!);) Here are my top:

Paula (Lexi_Lover);)
Devon (flamepony12):)
Sandra (tatsxxx11)
Chrissycat(12) or something like that!:rolleyes:
Amanda (manda_moo87)
Krista (luvofallhorses)
Kara (SunkissedGoldens)
Sarah (joanofark)
Jess (K9Soul)
Devan (Orangutango)
Judy (shutterbug0303)
Rhiannan (cloverfdx)
Shayna (cali)

and the list goes on....:D

petslover
04-24-2005, 06:30 PM
I would like to meet everyone on here!

and Thanks Paula! :D

luvofallhorses
04-24-2005, 06:58 PM
There are so many I would love to meet
Devon(Orangutango):)
Countrycowgirl:)
PJ's Mom:)
Chocolatepuppy:)
Flamepony12
Petslover
Buddy Blaze Lover
Chelsea
Lexi_Lover
Jada Pit
Senorita(I don't know the numbers :O )
Pit Chick
Chrissycat21
Carole
Manda_Moo87
Merlinmom
Finn's mom
Sunkissedgoldens
Kfamr and her Muttley crew :)
Maya & Inka's mommy
Noahsmommy
Logan
Wolflady
and how could I forget 2dog1cat :D and 2crazypuppies4me :D
and the list goes on and on...
:D
edited to add you, too, Buckner :D

for the record I want to meet you ALL!!!!!! :D

Suki Wingy
04-24-2005, 08:02 PM
Ok, well, I'd basically love to meet everyone here, but those who come to mind are:
Paula (Lexi_Lover)
Devon (flamepony12)
Amanda (manda_moo87)
Sara (Buckner)
Krista (luvofallhorses)
Devan (Orangutango)
Gina (Gina's Ark)
Sophie (Giselle)
but there are so many more!:o

buckner
04-24-2005, 08:54 PM
There are tons of people I'd love to meet just because I'm friends with them on PT. There are also people on here that really don't know me at all, but I'd love to meet them just because they're such kind and wonderful people.

Devon (Flamepony12)
Paula (Lexi_Lover)
Megan (IlovemyAbbygirl)
Amber (CamCamPup33)
Cori (molucass)
Laura (YellowLabLover) (I love her ratties! :p)
Krista (luvofallhorses)
Diana (BCBlondie)
Eva (Suki_Wingy)

~And the people that probably don't even know who I am, except Amanda because I've asked her for a graphic recently. These people just amaze me beyond belief. They're so respectful and such wonderful people. I'd be honoured to meet ANY of them.
Amanda (Manda_moo87)
Audrey (slleipnir)
Sandra (tatsxxxx11)
Anna (Anna_66)
Robin (Robilee)
Kay (Kfamr)
Jaime (Samantha Puppy)
Dawn (PJ's mom)
Amy (wolf_Q)

davidpizzica
04-24-2005, 09:15 PM
I would like to echo everyone and say that I would like to meet everyone on PT! However, there are four people that I really like to meet. First is Donna (moosmom),Carole from New Zealand, Slick, Willie (trayi52), and Trev. (I know that's five!)

sammy101
04-24-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by flamepony12
That's what I was thinking last time there was a thread like this, but Last time, there was no trouble. :) I forgot to add you to my list, *Goes to edit!!* But you are CERTAINLY one person I would love to meet! :)

thankyou:o :) I would Love to meet you too!You seem so sweet!:D :D

rizzy
04-24-2005, 09:29 PM
Oh boy! Their are so many wonderful people on Pet Talk that I would just love to meet! I would love to meet all of you in person but their are some that I would especially like to meet.

You probably dont know who I am but I would love to meet you someday.
I will also have to use users names because I dont know all of your real names..

wolfsoul
slleipnir
CamCamPup33
Lexi_Lover
Oggyflute
luvofallhorses
flamepony12
anna_66
Orangutango
cloverfdx
slick
K9Soul
joanofark
Hermanie (sp?)
Glacier
Luckies4me
I'll just add names as I think of them, but I'd love to meet all of you someday.:D

flamepony12
04-24-2005, 09:55 PM
thanks everyone! I feel special being on almost everyone's list ;) hehe.

slleipnir
04-24-2005, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by buckner
There are tons of people I'd love to meet just because I'm friends with them on PT. There are also people on here that really don't know me at all, but I'd love to meet them just because they're such kind and wonderful people.

Devon (Flamepony12)
Paula (Lexi_Lover)
Megan (IlovemyAbbygirl)
Amber (CamCamPup33)
Cori (molucass)
Krista (luvofallhorses)
Diana (BCBlondie)
Eva (Suki_Wingy)

~And the people that probably don't even know who I am, except Amanda because I've asked her for a graphic recently. These people just amaze me beyond belief. They're so respectful and such wonderful people. I'd be honoured to meet ANY of them.
Amanda (Manda_moo87)
Audrey (slleipnir)
Sandra (tatsxxxx11)
Anna (Anna_66)
Robin (Robilee)
Kay (Kfamr)
Jaime (Samantha Puppy)
Dawn (PJ's mom)
Amy (wolf_Q)

Aww :o And I do know who you are hehe, I read a lot of your posts. You're sweet! I'd love to meet you, too.

buckner
04-24-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by flamepony12
thanks everyone! I feel special being on almost everyone's list ;) hehe. You have to be.. you started this thread. You're fresh on everyone's mind. ;)

Hehe, I'm joking. You know all of PT loves you and would love to meet you. You're such a warm and kind hearted person. Your posts always brighten my day; they either show much sympathy towards a lost pet, much enthusiasm in General topics, or a lot of your humour. I find myself laughing after I read one of your posts, if it's called for, of course. So, of course we'd all love to meet you. You're amazing.

Again, everyone on Pet Talk is amazing. They make up this entire community that makes people feel so warm and fuzzy inside as they're being welcomed or it's their 9000th post. I think everyone should be honoured (whether they're a PT member or not) to meet any one Pet Talk member. I'm sure they'd represent PT well.

shutterbug0303
04-24-2005, 10:06 PM
Wow! I'm on a list! :D Thanks everyone ;)

hhmmm....There are tons of people I would love to meet (in no particular order)....

Flamepony12
Jods
Dakota's Mommy
tikeyas_mom
Finn's Mom
Slleipnir
Orangutango
MsMini
Jadapit
LorraineO
Suki Wingy
Senorita02
Lute
Buddy Blaze Lover
bckrazy
Bigyummydog
Lexi_Lover
SunKissedGoldens
anna_66
Kfmar
Wolf_Q

..... oh, and I could go on and on! All of you have been so super sweet and complementary of me and my girls! There are others as well, but I'm going to stop here. Love to all! :D

Desert Arabian
04-24-2005, 10:11 PM

*blushes* It could be arranged, I go to Kentucky all the time. The ratties do well in the car- it is totally do-able! ;) ;) And um, there might be a third addition to the crew (but she is too young to come home right now, WINK WINK), hehehehe. ;) ;) :D

I've already met a lot of Pet Talk people at the Ohio gathering, which was a blast. I would enjoy meeting anyone on Pet Talk!

buckner
04-24-2005, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
*blushes* It could be arranged, I go to Kentucky all the time. The ratties do well in the car- it is totally do-able! ;) ;) And um, there might be a third addition to the crew (but she is too young to come home right now, WINK WINK), hehehehe. ;) ;) :D

I've already met a lot of Pet Talk people at the Ohio gathering, which was a blast. I would enjoy meeting anyone on Pet Talk! I can't wait to see your new addition! How about pictures... too young to bring home means ULTRA cuteness. ;)

That'd be awesome if we could meet some day. There are many people here in Kentucky from different rat boards - also from Rats Rule (you're a member there, aren't you? I wouldn't know your name if you told me anyways.. I barely go there anymore). There's a huge meeting on May 7th in Chicago - NIRO Rat Meeting. It's in Chicago, but TONS of spectacular people from Rats Rule and Ratpalace, along with rats. Lots of them. Specifically babies. ;)

Oops, hijacking the thread.. sorry!

Oggyflute
04-24-2005, 10:29 PM
Well I would love to meat anyone and everyone from Pet Talk. But as gkristian has mentioned it's a bit hard when living down under. There is a possibility of meeting up with Rhi (cloverdx, lives in country Victoria) as she will be up in Sydney for the Easter show next year and maybe other flyball events. But if any of you guys do decide to come down under, drop a line and I'll fire up the BBQ. :)

PJ's Mom
04-24-2005, 10:46 PM
Amanda (Manda_moo87)
Audrey (slleipnir)
Sandra (tatsxxxx11)
Anna (Anna_66)
Robin (Robilee)
Kay (Kfamr)
Jaime (Samantha Puppy)
Dawn (PJ's mom)
Amy (wolf_Q)

Awww! Of course I know who you are! :p I didn't know that you live in Kentucky, though. (I guess I should pay attention to things like that) My mom lives in Louisville and I'm trying to get a trip planned to go there this summer. I would love to meet you! I'll even have Peej and Bailey with me! :D The only problem is that my mom's brother is dying. She has to take lots of time off to visit him in PA, so if she has all her personal days used up, she won't be able to take any time off to see us. It's a16 hour drive from here (I'll drive it all in one day), so it wouldn't make much sense to just go for the weekend. If she's our of time, we won't go. :)

Gee that was a long explanation. Sorry. :o

cloverfdx
04-25-2005, 06:50 AM
i'd love to meat anyone, but scince i'm in tasmania it's even hard to meet up with anyone that live in victoria because i don't travel that much
Actualy i want to travel around Tassie some time in the future so i could plan a meet up. I am definitely going up to Sydney again this Winter, i had a BLAST up there last Winter :D, So meeting Trevor, Carol and the pups is a must.

I dont like listing people but because these threads continue to get started i will list some people for a change.

Trevor (OggyFlute)
Ashley (BinkaNugget)
Shayna (Cali)
BcKrazy
Chocolatepuppy :D and the girls
gkristian
Kay and the amazing Muttlies
Audrey
Julie (Goldenrtrvluver)
Di and Seshy
Buddy Blaze Lover
Anna (Anna-66)
Jordan
Robin (Robi-lee)

slleipnir
04-25-2005, 09:32 AM
Rhi, I forgot you on my list. We could have some flyball fun :rolleyes: :p

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-25-2005, 03:57 PM
Aw, thanks Judy and Rhi!:) I'd love to meet you both too!! *goes to edit list* hehe:D

Tollers-n-Dobes
04-25-2005, 04:42 PM
lol I'm probably going to forget a few people on my list, but as soon as I think of some more I'll add them.:

Paula (Lexi_lover)
Katie (Buddy Blaze Lover)
Rhi (Cloverfdx)- I don't remember ever talking to you but I love your pups, and you seem really nice too in your posts:)
Di (BCblondie)
Shayna (Cali)
Erica (bckrazy)
Jordan (Wolfsoul)
Judy (Shutterbug0303)
Eva (Suki_Wingy)
Devon (Flamepony12)

cali
04-25-2005, 04:47 PM
lets see I would like to meet:

buddy blaze lover
cloverfdx
orangutango
binka_nugget
slick

I have already met Jordan and Jynelle lol

I know am missing some, I belong to so many boards that I get mixed up over who is where lol

davidpizzica
04-25-2005, 04:47 PM
One more I would like to add to my list, Connie (momoffuzyfaces)

gkristian
04-26-2005, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by cloverfdx
Actualy i want to travel around Tassie some time in the future so i could plan a meet up.

well when you set the dates make sure to send me an email or something ang we'll try to meet up (if you want that is).

catmandu
04-26-2005, 08:14 AM
I would give anything,to meet Kim,of kimlovescats,MULTICATMOM,Jen Luckenbach,catcrazylady,and Scrappy Magoo,catfamily,slick,HH Edwina,Eddie,and thier secretary,redhedd,Johanna,and her Tuxedos,catnapper,and Jazz Cat,and opf course Laura,and her babies!And many more,that are got coming,to my Geezer Mind.

sirrahbed
04-26-2005, 09:02 AM
I think the neatest thing is when you DO meet a PT person, and it feels like they are old friends. In the past year, I have been able to meet several: Lisa (catcrazylady), Lori (Jazzcat), Kim (kimlovescats) and Lisa (K & L). I talk on the phone to Gary (catmandu), Kim (catnapper) and Robyn (Doglover9501) I also write to Bobbi (iloverat), Lorraine (rg_girlca), Lut (Maya & Inka's Mommy), and Jen Luckenbach and would love to meet them in person. I may get to take a Pennsylvania trip this summer and meet a few from there.

So - I suppose I would most like to meet the ones I read posts about, but I have enjoyed and would enjoy meeting any PT'er!! If I had to dream, it would be to go to Europe and meet with Kirsten and Barbara in Germany, Lut in Belgium and Randi in Denmark:D I know I forggot a few - but those are my *wishes*.

joanofark
04-26-2005, 09:23 AM
Thanks to the couple people that mentioned me:)

I would Love to meet ALL of you but here are some people I have on my mind right now.

Katie(Buddy blaze lover)
Devon (Flamepony12)
Rizzy(sorry I'm not sure what your name is:o)
Anna66
Kay
Megan (Ilovemyabbygirl)
Devan(orangetango)
Lexi_lover
MariaM
rg_girlca (She was really nice when I lost Kally)

Suki Wingy
04-26-2005, 09:52 AM
Thanks so much to everyone who included me on their lists,, I'm flattered. :) I really hope I can attend some pt meetings in the next couple of years so I can meets you all!

Logan
04-26-2005, 09:55 AM
Meeting any cyber friend, in person, is a joy, for sure!!!!! :)

I have had the pleasure of meeting Sandra (Tatsxxx11), Karen (the Mayor), Souraya (Doggies are the Best) and Amber (CamCamPup), from Pet Talk, and have a great phone/email relationship with many others!!!! I would like to see them all again, plus meet more! Finn's Mom (Kari) and I hope to meet in May, when she will be in Greenville for the day.

I have also met many other friends from my Golden Retriever group and gardening groups. I have never been disappointed.

I highly encourage these meetings, whenever possible!!!! :)

DogLover9501
04-26-2005, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
I may get to take a Pennsylvania trip this summer and meet a few from there.

When are you going to take a Canada trip? :p

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-26-2005, 12:55 PM
Thanks Shayna and Sarah!!:D (oh Sarah, wouldn't it be awesome to get together!?):D

luckies4me
04-30-2005, 02:45 PM
I would mind meeting all of you! :D

slleipnir
04-30-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
I would mind meeting all of you! :D

:rolleyes:

flamepony12
04-30-2005, 03:15 PM
Was that meant to be "wouldn't"? ;)

luckies4me
04-30-2005, 03:26 PM
Oops, LOL! Guess that's what I get for posting when I'm not fully awake. :o

luckies4me
04-30-2005, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
:rolleyes:

It was just a typo...

NoahsMommy
05-01-2005, 05:42 AM
I want to meet EVERYONE!!! :)

And the ones I've already met...I wanna see you AGAIN!!!

anna_66
05-01-2005, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
I want to meet EVERYONE!!! :)

And the ones I've already met...I wanna see you AGAIN!!!
DITTO:D Couldn't have said it better myself:D

lbaker
05-01-2005, 06:27 AM
I was so terribly, wonderfully lucky to have been present at the first "official" PT Meeting several years ago in Texas and had the honor of meeting Aly (WITH MY NEPHEW REESEMAN AND DEAR LOLLY(POP), Mayor Karen and hubby Founder Paul, Sammi and Mike who came from N. Dakota :eek: SpencerTheLion, Auggie from TX and a few others. Since then I've been to PA and met Jen & Charlie, K9Karen, Christians Mommy, Karen and Paul again and so many more. And of course twice now (three come this July) to meet the incredible Gini, the infamous Richard, my dear friend Slick, Kelly, Tracey, E's Secretary Sara (and hubby) Wolflady Karen (whom I had met previously) and many more. I have lunch occasionally with my friend Cheryl (EmilytheSpoiled) and oh my.. there are so many more to meet. I can hardly wait:D Number one on my list right now would be the magical St. Phred!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-01-2005, 12:07 PM
Oh my, that is such a difficult question!!
Let's see..

Randi
Sirrahbed
Moosmom
Logan
Gini
Noah's Mommy
Catcrazylady
Kimlovecats
Kfamr
Popcornbird
Luvofallhorses
Luckies4me
Anna 66
Jenluckenbach
Karen
Richard

and MANY many more!! ;) :)

green_chameleon_girl
05-01-2005, 02:38 PM
I also want to meet all of you!! I wouldent say specific names because I dont want anybody left out!:) But really all of you seem like amazing people:D

slick
05-01-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by green_chameleon_girl
I also want to meet all of you!! I wouldent say specific names because I dont want anybody left out!:) But really all of you seem like amazing people:D
You are right Heather. I've purposely stayed away from this thread because it can cause hurt feelings. I have met quite a few Pet Talkers and my life has been enriched by all of them. Any more than I meet will be icing on the cake.