PDA

View Full Version : For all of those who asked...

Lexi_Lover
04-24-2005, 03:26 PM
...here is a picture of me. Its very bad, just to let you all know. LOL! If you want to post pictures of yourself too, feel free!

Here ya go, I had just done my hair in a quick pony-tail. LOL! Sorry, I didn't resize it! :p And I look like a freak! People usually joke about what I'm saying...but I'm not.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/luvinulexi/IMG_0140.jpg

joycenalex
04-24-2005, 03:32 PM
you're cute, and i spend big bucks to get eye lashes as nice as yours are. :)

flamepony12
04-24-2005, 03:35 PM
Finally, we see a pic of you! ;) You are certainly NOT a freak!!

petslover
04-24-2005, 03:38 PM
Great Picture, Paula!

buckner
04-24-2005, 04:07 PM
Great picture of you. You are certainly not a freak, you are a very beautiful girl. :)

chocolatepuppy
04-24-2005, 04:40 PM
Paula, you are a very pretty girl! Please don't call yourself a freak!

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-24-2005, 06:19 PM
Oh Paula, you look great!! And really, you don't need nice hair, make-up or anything like that to look pretty...I like you just as you are, and it's the heart that counts the most, right?!:D;)

GraciesMommy
04-24-2005, 06:39 PM
Well I think you are as cute as can be...and certainly are not a freak! Be proud of yourself and keep on smiling. You have a sweet smile

Suki Wingy
04-24-2005, 06:51 PM
NOT a freak!! :) :D

luvofallhorses
04-24-2005, 06:54 PM
You are definately NOT a freak you are a very pretty girl:)

Samantha Puppy
04-24-2005, 07:38 PM
You are beautiful and not at all a freak. If anything, you're a goon for thinking that! :p Great smile!

green_chameleon_girl
04-24-2005, 07:47 PM
your very pretty!:eek: :) and I love the color of your eyes!! there like dark honey brown colored, so pretty!

Desert Arabian
04-24-2005, 08:04 PM
You have beauitful eyes! :eek: Is that your real color, or do you wear contacts? P-R-E-T-T-Y!! Now hurry up and post pictures of Chiquita in Pet General!!!!! :D *excited*

Lexi_Lover
04-24-2005, 08:38 PM
Thanks everybody. I guess its reassuring to know that at least some people think I'm not a freak! :) It is my real eye colour, I'll get a picture of my eye later too I guess LOL! Since I've had so many people talking about my eyes :rolleyes: Again thank you, I have such a low self-esteem that sometimes I cry myself to sleep, thinking that nobody thinks I am pretty or beautiful in any way. I guess it doesn't always count for whats on the outside, form whats inside of you, not just the organs and muscles, LOL! But what how you are in life, how you treat yourself! :)

Again, THANK YOU ALL! :D This has been an amazing day for me!

sammy101
04-24-2005, 09:20 PM
aww your cute!:D very pretty eyes.:)

Oggyflute
04-24-2005, 10:53 PM
Your a pretty girl Paula, and have a beautiful soul. Don't ever forget that.:)

PJ's Mom
04-24-2005, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Lexi_Lover
Thanks everybody. I guess its reassuring to know that at least some people think I'm not a freak! :)

Why on earth would anyone think you're a freak? :eek: You're adorable! :D

I still can't get over how young you are. :p

green_chameleon_girl
04-24-2005, 10:59 PM
Aw, I sure hope those tears can be happy tears! Here is your proof you really are a pretty girl:) No need to cry! unless those gorgeous eyes of yours(which im jealous of) need a drink LOL:):D:p hehe but really you are pretty:)

CagneyDog
04-24-2005, 11:00 PM
Again thank you, I have such a low self-esteem that sometimes I cry myself to sleep

I can relate to that!

but please remember that you are beautiful, inside and out. I love reading your comments hear on Pt, they are always so kind and friendly. {{big birthday hugs}}}

Ps: Okay, i know you have posted some new Lexi pictures today but how about a few more :p Lexi is SO adorable!

GoldenRetrLuver
04-24-2005, 11:02 PM
You look very familiar for some reason.
Are you sure I haven't seen you around California, somewhere? :p

You do have pretty eyes. :) I have low self-esteem as well, so I know how you feel.

Lexi_Lover
04-25-2005, 05:47 AM
Cagney, if I could get them uploaded, I would, I'll try to get them up and posted for you guys! I promise! :D

THANKS everyone! Everybody is so amazing here on PT!

Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
You look very familiar for some reason.
Are you sure I haven't seen you around California, somewhere? :p

You do have pretty eyes. :) I have low self-esteem as well, so I know how you feel.

I wish I've been to California! :p LOL! I've never known that so many people have a low self-esteem before!

Vette
04-25-2005, 06:01 AM
[B],I have such a low self-esteem that sometimes I cry myself to sleep, thinking that nobody thinks I am pretty or beautiful

Ditto. :(

but anyway.. thanks for posting your picture! :D
and im with everyone elses opinions. :D:D:D

anna_66
04-25-2005, 06:04 AM
You are a very beautiful girl, so listen to what everyone here has to say and quit that "crying yourself to sleep" stuff:p

Lexi_Lover
04-25-2005, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by anna_66
You are a very beautiful girl, so listen to what everyone here has to say and quit that "crying yourself to sleep" stuff:p

Oh Anna....I talked to you about what happened. LOL! Don't worry, its ALL better now! :D I have stopped!

The crying...that stopped too, it used to happen but not anymore. :)

Thank you! I got a hair straightener for my birthday, and I LOVE it! I woke up at 5:30 this morning, just to straighten it out! Its 7:08 right now! :eek: LOL!

anna_66
04-25-2005, 06:09 AM
Anna....I talked to you about what happened. LOL! Don't worry, its ALL better now! :D I have stopped!

The crying...that stopped too, it used to happen but not anymore. :)
Good! I'm glad to hear it:D:D

Lexi_Lover
04-25-2005, 06:10 AM
I thought you would be! :D

I told you because I needed your help! And I thought I cold trust you, my heart and mind told me right, because you are an amazingperson!

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-25-2005, 03:08 PM
What is your real eye color?? lol;) Oh Paula, sometimes I have very low-esteem too...like no one can know my faults and still accept me! That I can't be different, yet be liked too! (oh really, I'm not a typical teenager! lol!) Luckily I have found some really great friends who love me for who I am, and look past my faults! So remember that we all fail...we all come short, but it's when we pick ourselves up again and try not to do it again that it counts, and God forgives us! Do you get my point?? I'm right down your alley, believe me!!:D ((HUGS))

shutterbug0303
04-25-2005, 03:15 PM
So, Paula...how did that straightener work out for you?!?!? I LOVE mine!! I use it everyday, faithfully! I won't go out the door without using it! :D You won't have to get up so early every morning to use it...it will go faster and faster! Is it ceramic? That's what I have and it works so much better than the metal ;)

By the way....remember that YOU'RE beautiful!! You have a great heart and are always special to Lexi ;) as well as so many of us here on PT! :D

Lexi_Lover
04-25-2005, 04:06 PM
WOW! So many compliments LOL! This morning, the straightener didn't work too well, but I'll try again tomorrow! LOL! It is ceramic, my sister got me it, and she only gets the best. LOL, because she owns a hair salon! :)

Katie, that is my real eye colour....I'm not to sure what its called LOL, lets just say brown;) Don't worry I get what you're saying, THANKS!

And thank you Judy! :D

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-25-2005, 04:07 PM
Oh, I thought you said it wasn't your real eye color for some reason...(or maybe you did...);) Yup, that's a brownish, hazelish color...lol:D I really like brown eyes!! (it's my eye color too);)