PDA

View Full Version : SO EXCITED! Tonight I'm Seeing...

manda_moo87
04-24-2005, 03:25 PM
CHER!! :D

For those of you who don't know I am one of the biggest Cher fans on the face of the Earth. :rolleyes: Anyways I'm going to see Cher in concert tonight in Victoria and am so looking forward to it, words can't even begin to describe how excited I am. This is my second Cher concert. I'm sneaking my camera in so I'll try to get some pics/videos and post them later if anyone is interested.

I'm going with a friend, my Mom and one of her friends. It'll be a BLAST! :D :D :D

RedHedd
04-24-2005, 03:26 PM
Is this her ongoing "farewell" tour? It's a good concert and I'd love to see it again! Have fun!

manda_moo87
04-24-2005, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by RedHedd
Is this her ongoing "farewell" tour? It's a good concert and I'd love to see it again! Have fun!

Yes it is a great show, I saw it last year in Edmonton.

Its one of her final shows too, her last 2 concerts are on April 29th and 30th at the Hollywood Bowl. I believe this her 324th show for the tour tonight, she's simply amazing...

manda_moo87
04-24-2005, 04:46 PM
Well I'm going to be leaving pretty soon, so just thought I'd say I'm off now! :D

GoldenRetrLuver
04-24-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by manda_moo87
her last 2 concert on on April 29th and 30th at the Hollywood Bowl.

Yep, both of my parents are going on the 30th.

Have a great time!

GraciesMommy
04-24-2005, 06:43 PM
Hope you get close enough for some good pics! I love Cher

luvofallhorses
04-24-2005, 06:46 PM
I hope you have fun :D get pics ;)

manda_moo87
04-25-2005, 02:13 AM
Ugh, I just got home and am exhausted.

The show was AMAZING... I'll never forget it, it was the best night of my entire LIFE. I got some great videos, not too many though as the security caught me with my camera...:rolleyes: so I had to stop. I can't even begin to tell you how great it was.

Cher was incredible, though she was really tired and feeling a bit under the weather. She actually had thought about cancelling the show but THANK GOD she didn't! I'm glad she's retiring from touring, she sure deserves a break. Tonight was her #323rd show...:eek: Only 2 more left now and she's calling it quits!

I'll see about posting the video clips tomorrow, I'm off to bed now! :)

Vette
04-25-2005, 05:38 AM
That "love after love" song just popped in my head with reading the word "Cher" LOL

shes really great. :D
glad you enjoyed the show!
and looking forward to them video clips!!!