PDA

View Full Version : Scrappy,and I Want Magoo,as COTD!

catmandu
04-24-2005, 09:22 AM
Would love,to see Scrappy Paddington Magoo,as COTD,PLEASE!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Mr.jpg

Please!

QueenScoopalot
04-24-2005, 09:35 AM
I agree Gary! Magoo HAS to be COTD! :D :D :D He really should be COTY (year) though...special handsome boy. :)

Laura's Babies
04-24-2005, 10:20 AM
I think he should be the Mascot of PT!! He has done more for blind cats tha anything on 4 paws! But if that is not possiable, COTD/Year would satisfy me but I have to add, he is the COTD in my world EVERY day!

kittycats_delight
04-24-2005, 11:23 AM
Magoo should be PT mascot and if not, then he should DEFINATELY be COTD/COTY

Shady
04-24-2005, 12:20 PM
What a great idea!

CofTD, and Mascot both!

Gets my vote hands down!

jenluckenbach
04-24-2005, 12:37 PM
What about all the OTHER nice pets?

catcrazylady
04-24-2005, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
What about all the OTHER nice pets?

I agree! You guys, I can't tell you how much it means to me that you all love Magoo the way you do. I adore the little stinker and you guys BUT there are so many animals deserving of that title! Magoo is special but so is every pet. Just look at some of the survival stories and amazing rescues we see here on PT. It's AMAZING and they all are deserving!

I adore you guys with all my heart for all the love you send his way and all the help you have given me. I'm sure not trying to be offensive at all but the process of choosing the COTD can't be changed for Magoo. He may be COTD one day but he will have to wait like all the others on the list. He would prefer not to be treated any different himself.;) :D

I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say.:) We love you for loving him so much.:D :D :D

moosmom
04-24-2005, 05:44 PM
PT Mascot??? Absolutely!! Magoo has truly touched PTers hearts!!