PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland -California

K & L
04-24-2005, 09:02 AM
We're thinking of a trip sometime in the future with the granddaughters. What do you find is the best time of year to go (least crowds), and best place to stay?

flamepony12
04-24-2005, 09:08 AM
How old are your granddaughters? If they go to school, then try to go on a weekday when they have a day off. Don't even TRY to go on a weekend, It will be disasterous! :p And don't go on a national holiday, either. Just try to go if they have parent confrences or something. :)

Sorry, I don't have anything to say about where to stay, even with all of my disneyland experience. hehe! Have you tried going on to their website yet and looking at the hotels?

K & L
04-24-2005, 09:10 AM
Yes, I have gone on the website but was just wanting some first hand info and experience. They're ages are from 11 - 4 and we're planning on going during the week versus weekend. I was wondering what November is like as far as crowds?

Kfamr
04-24-2005, 09:12 AM
I'm not sure how it is down there but from my experience with themeparks (Disney in FL, Busch Gardens, Cedar Park, ect..) SUNDAYS are always the least crowded. I'm not sure about over there, but down here they are.

slick
04-24-2005, 09:31 AM
:D :D Why don't you plan on coming down in July......that will coincide with the rest of us BBQ attendees....

Some of us will be there on July 17th or 18th.....that would be SO cool to meet up with you.:D