PDA

View Full Version : Whoa! I got a new camera!!

Cookiebaker
04-23-2005, 09:02 PM
Ack! I'm so excited! I finally got my new camera today. I decided on a Canon Powershot Pro 1.

I was kinda annoyed at the sales guy, he kept trying to talk me down to a 4 megapixel camera. I kept telling him that I ALREADY HAD one of those, and wasn't happy with it. :rolleyes: But whatever, I know what I wanted, I had done research online.

I'm really excited and CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE BATTERY IS CHARGED!!! We ended up having company for dinner, and I didn't remember to get it charging while we ate. So now I'm waiting.

Be prepared for lots of pictures from Cookiebaker!! :D

ps Here's a link http://shopus.polaroid.com/shop/public/products/details/dsp_product_details.cfm?product=CAN495720

finn's mom
04-23-2005, 09:14 PM
I've not looked at the photos, yet, but, congrats on the new camera! It's so much fun to play with new toys!

LuvGold00
04-23-2005, 10:11 PM
YAY! Can't wait to see pictures! Make sure you get some of that Betta you have too! ;)

catnapper
04-23-2005, 10:14 PM
Wow, thats some camera! Can't wait to see the pics!

Cookiebaker
04-23-2005, 10:24 PM
I am in LOVE with this camera!!! (Sorry I haven't figured out how to get them to the 'puter yet, and I've got to get to bed now)

I took some pictures of Emerson, and for the first time ever, I have captured his personality. Always before, because he is so dark, the camera always distorts the cuteness of his face. I am THRILLED!! And the videos are perfect too! :D