PDA

View Full Version : A New Hungry Face,on The Porch

catmandu
04-23-2005, 07:29 PM
You cant tell,from the photo,which I had,to shoot,from,the inside,which,he,or she,ia a nice silver Tabby Cay,very thin,and very hungry.Jewel,as I have called,the stray comes,when,the Others have gone,as Jewel,is timid,and still afraid,of me!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/FoundCatFollies121.jpg

Jewel,the Stray!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/FoundCatFollies121.jpg

Jewel,was lucky,enough,to get some marinated Steak,and Friskies Beef Pate,which Jewel devoured,and I think,that Jewel,ate the rest,of The Whiskas Dry,which,the others snub.

kimlovescats
04-23-2005, 07:35 PM
Gary, she looks like an Abby look-a-like! What a sweet face, and oh so lucky to have found the Hotel!!!:D

Karen
04-23-2005, 07:49 PM
Oh, sweetie Jewel, you've found a good place. I hope you will begin to learn to trust, and at least have your hunger eased.

Laura's Babies
04-24-2005, 12:29 AM
You still have that sign up "Found Cats Hotel, OPENINGS avaliable"......:D :D

(I think lil Scrappy 2 is calling them telling them there is plenty to eat there!)

catnapper
04-24-2005, 07:41 AM
Glad to hear you are able to care for Jewel, but I couldn't see her pictures. :(

MULTICATMOM
04-24-2005, 07:53 AM
I COULDN'T GET THE IMAGES BUT I KNOW HOW ABBY LOOKS!!

THE FOUND CAT ANGELS STRIKE AGAIN!!:D :D THEY'VE BROUGHT A PRECIOUS JEWEL TO THE HOTEL!!;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-24-2005, 08:37 AM
No pics here too, only red crosses :( :(

catmandu
04-24-2005, 08:47 AM
The Pictures were there,I would like,to know who,is Red Xing out my Photos!Now,I will have to resubmit them.Thanks a lot,whoever did that.

kittycats_delight
04-24-2005, 11:27 AM
give 'em hell. I am glad you can help sweet Jewel maybe soon she will trust enough to let you get close enough for a scritchie or 2. And then eventually maybe:confused: a new addition to the hotel:confused:

momoffuzzyfaces
04-24-2005, 12:57 PM
I can see the pictures. That kind of surprised me because lots of times my old computer won't show them.

Don't those big hungry eyes just grab your heart? I think you must have a sign like I'm sure the cats have posted in my neighborhood: "for a good meal check out the white house on the corner. A real softie lives there!"

Oddly enough, there has been a new stray here the last few days too. I just can't stand seeing a animal hungry so, of course, we share! ;)

kimlovescats
04-24-2005, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by catmandu
The Pictures were there,I would like,to know who,is Red Xing out my Photos!Now,I will have to resubmit them.Thanks a lot,whoever did that.

Sorry Gary, but I had to snicker at this comment!:D Nobody is "Red Xing" out your photos! This happens when the server or website that they are linked to is down for some reason! Once they are back "up" the pictures show up again! *giggle*

((((HUGS)))
Kim

moosmom
04-24-2005, 06:04 PM
Gary,

Glad you're able to care for Jewel. Word must be getting around that there's always a good time at the Found Cats Hotel!!

You da best, dude!! ;)

catmandu
04-25-2005, 08:44 AM
I tried,to pet Scrapette,Scrappy 2s Sister,as she will,be the First Cat,to come,off the porch,as I dont want her,to become pregnant,as Scrappy 2,did.And then I will try Gem,then maybe have Scratchy neutered,so there are no more,of his issue,about.Theres is a Scratchy Jr,and the Two,of them,look,like the Old HannaBarberra Cartoon,Auggie Doggy,and Doggy Daddy,for you Fellow Geezers!

catlover4ever
04-25-2005, 08:48 AM
Gary, what a perfect name for your new found kitty. His/her eyes look just like jewels.

Laura's Babies
04-25-2005, 09:45 AM
I see the pictures now, I just kept coming back to see when they would appear. She is lovely and I just find it amazing how they find their way to your house!!

furrykidsmother
04-25-2005, 01:29 PM
What a little beauty! Those eyes are haunting!

Once she/he gets to know you a little better they will know what a wonderful person you are and will trust you.

Killearn Kitties
04-25-2005, 02:32 PM
Oh, Jewel is gorgeous! I'm sure she will come to trust you, in time. Best of luck.