PDA

View Full Version : Hate You, Samantha?

momcat
04-23-2005, 02:56 PM
Not a chance! You're right, there's nothing worse than spending each and every day at a job you detest beyond any description. Been there done that. That was a wonderful trip to PetSmart, a co-worker and I often go on our lunch hour feeling frustrated over having to leave all those sweet pets behind. But pets are a very special and important part of the lives of those of us who love them. And you did prove a theory I have firmly believed for quite some time..... we don't choose our pets, our pets choose us. Even though they're only babies, animals have incredible instinct when it comes to us humans. You said the little ones were shy and kind of kept their distance from others in the store but put their little paws on the glass to meet your hand. Could it be they were reaching out to you knowing somehow that you would give them a home full of love and caring where they would always feel safe and secure? Unfortunately, things happen in the course of our lives that we can't forsee. I can understand your disappointment having to back out of the adoption with Moosmom. Under the circumstances I'm sure she understands. Please accept my congratulations and best wishes for your furry little bundles of joy...that's what they are. Although it may not seem like it now, the job of your dreams is on the way. It took me awhile, but this past January I was transferred to another unit that has turned out to be a dream come true, I look forward to going to work now and can't wait to see what will come up. Hang in there. Good luck to you in all aspects of your life!

kimlovescats
04-23-2005, 08:44 PM
If you are wondering why you haven't gotten any responses to your nice post ... it's because you needed to hit "post reply" in the original thread you were responding to! I'm sure Samanthapuppy would really appreciate what you had to say!;)

catmandu
04-23-2005, 08:59 PM
I too,have had jobs,that I have hated,and if you hate ,your job,iot is not good,for you,or your employer.But ,the best aprt,is that Your Husband got a Big Raise,and you,and he,have two Wonderful Cats To Be!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/moojj.jpg