PDA

View Full Version : Willie (trayi52) could sure use your thoughts and prayers.

jenluckenbach
04-23-2005, 02:44 PM
I was missing Willie (trayi52), so I PM'd her. She has had a very sad event happen to her recently. I should not reveal it because it is her own business, but PLEASE, send her your prayers, your healing thoughts and good wishes to over come her saddness and all the cyber hugs you can muster.

We LOVE you Willie and we will be here when you feel ready to talk.

{{{{HUGS}}}}

catnapper
04-23-2005, 02:45 PM
Willie, I hope eveything will be ok. You are in my thoughts and prayers {{{HUGS}}}}

KYS
04-23-2005, 02:49 PM
((((HUGS))))

chocolatepuppy
04-23-2005, 03:05 PM
Willie will be in my thoughts and prayers.

RICHARD
04-23-2005, 03:07 PM
sorry to hear about this...

Huge prayers and hugs sent.

dukedogsmom
04-23-2005, 03:14 PM
Willie, I wanted you to know I was thinking about you. I hope you can come back to us when you feel better. If you need to talk, pm or email me. I hope to see you back here soon. Maybe we can help? Sorry things are bad for you right now.

momoffuzzyfaces
04-23-2005, 03:31 PM
Prayers and (((HUGS)))

Fox-Gal
04-23-2005, 03:41 PM
My whole gang is sending all their best to you and hope your days are filled with love and happiness, soon.

A cyber balloon, from the pups, to let you know they are there for you, if you need be. (oh and their mommy too :) )
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/Trouble-friends/dog_tine_md_wht.gif

(((((((HUGS))))))))

RedHedd
04-23-2005, 03:56 PM
Prayers and {{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} that whatever difficulties you're going through may pass quickly.

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-23-2005, 04:15 PM
((((( HUGS !!))))

Cincy'sMom
04-23-2005, 05:29 PM
I hope things get better for you soon, Willie!

Laura's Babies
04-23-2005, 05:54 PM
I think of all things in my life, finding this poem over 20 years ago, helped me through the roughest times in my life. I posted it on my bedroom wall, a faded newapaper clipping and read it 2, 3, 4 times a day during the horriable times and it gave me strenght so I could face each day. May it help Willie too... Laura

Comes The Dawn

"After a while you learn the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul .
And you learn that love doesn't mean leaning and company doesn't always mean security.
And you begin to learn that kisses aren't contracts and presents aren't promises.
And you begin to accept your defeats with your head up and your eyes ahead with the grace of a woman, not the grief of a child.
And you learn to build all your roads on today because tomorrow's ground is too uncertain for plans and futures have a way of falling down in mid-flight.
After a while you learn that even sunshine burns if you get too much.
So you plant your own garden and decorate your own soul instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.
And you learn that you really can endure that you really are strong and you really do have worth
And you learn and you learn with every goodbye you learn... "

© Veronica A. Shoffstall

luvofallhorses
04-23-2005, 06:04 PM
((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

PJ's Mom
04-23-2005, 06:24 PM
I hope everything's ok soon, Willie. :)

kimlovescats
04-23-2005, 06:53 PM
Dear Willie,

I am praying that God will give you strength and restore your spirit during whatever difficult times you are having to endure!

Much love,
Kim

QueenScoopalot
04-23-2005, 07:02 PM
My heart is aching right next to yours Willie, and I am sending prayers that the hurt will subside someday soon. :( I was going to make a thread today after hearing from you this A.M, but didn't know how to go about it. Thanks Jen for starting one so Willie knows she's not alone in her pain. (((HUGS))) and as I said before I'm just a phone call away. ;)

Corinna
04-23-2005, 07:06 PM
Willie I am praying for you and your situation. I Know you are strong in yourself and God never gives us more than we can bear. Please know we all care about you.

lizbud
04-23-2005, 07:12 PM
I'm sorry to hear this. Prayers & best wishes coming your way.:)

davidpizzica
04-23-2005, 07:23 PM
Oh, Willie! Here are plenty of Pittsburgh {{{{HUGS}}}} and headbumps from me, Nikki, and Daisy. Also heartfelt prayers that that this sad event in your life will pass quickly and that you can draw strength from it.

Felicia's Mom
04-23-2005, 07:45 PM
I am praying for you Willie.

Karen
04-23-2005, 07:47 PM
Willie, you are in our prayers. Hugs are on the way, can you feel them? I hope so! Hug! Hug! Huuuuuuuug!

rkidsrcats
04-23-2005, 07:57 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~jphoenix12/willie44.jpg

Our very special thoughts to you, too. We've thougth about you often and hope to hear from you again when times are better.

Much love,

The Tribe of 5 & Sam

catmandu
04-23-2005, 08:02 PM
Willie,I hope all,the best for You,and that you will soon,be back,with us,on Pet Talk!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1085.jpg
Michael,and Scrappy 2,are with you,too,Willie!

BitsyNaceyDog
04-23-2005, 08:10 PM
Willie has been on my mind a lot lately and I didn't know why.

Willie, you will continue to be in my thoughts and also in my prayers. Take care and know we will be here when you are ready to return.
((hugs))
-Kari

K9soul
04-23-2005, 08:38 PM
Willie, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Know all of us are thinking of you, worrying for you, and we care for you. {{Gentle hugs}} to you. Please stop in when you can.

krazyaboutkatz
04-23-2005, 08:58 PM
Willie, Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way. We're all here for you. Please take care. {{{{HUGS}}}}

joycenalex
04-23-2005, 09:03 PM
willie, you're in my prayers. may your heart find peace and joy soon.

slick
04-23-2005, 09:43 PM
You know, it's funny Jen, but Willie has been on my mind for the past few days. I did PM her a few months ago (I think...I lose track of time) and she answered to say that she was just really busy.

Willie, you are in my daily thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry but whatever has happened, please know that we are behind you 100% and miss you terribly. I pray that you will soon return to Pet Talk and that pretty smile will return to your beautiful face.

Mario is still a mainstay at Thursdays but it would be even better if you were there too!

Big {{{hugs}}} and know that we love you.
slick xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Soapets
04-23-2005, 10:09 PM
Thoughts and prayers from Nebraska.....................

kimlovescats
04-23-2005, 10:26 PM
I heard from Willie, and she asked me to pass along this very sad news.....

Someone coldheartedly shot and killed her precious Rottie (Dana) right in her own backyard!:( This happened during the brief time that Willie had left her house to drive a friend home. Her son and son-in-law found Dana, and apparently removed her before Willie returned. However, Willie is very upset that she wasn't able to say "goodbye" to her most precious Dana. She is (as you can certainly imagine) in a very sad and mournful way right now. She has to deal with not only the loss of her dear companion, but also the cruelty that was needlessly done. :mad: Please pray that Willie will be able to mend her broken heart and that whatever "so-and-so" did this, will be found and punsihed!

WE LOVE YOU WILLIE!!!:(
Rest in Peace dearest Dana.

Love,
Kim

Tweety_Pie
04-23-2005, 10:30 PM
omg what a terrible thing to do:mad:

Wille, I am so sorry that you had to go through this:(. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

R.I.P Dana

{{hugs}}

Lexi_Lover
04-23-2005, 10:34 PM
I'm sending prayers your way Willie! :( I can't believe that would happen!

May Dana always rest in ours and everybody who you have met and touched, heart's forever!

I'm so sorry! :( R.I.P Dana!

catcrazylady
04-23-2005, 10:39 PM
Oh dearest Willie, I'm so sorry to hear such horrible news.:( I know how broken hearted you must be.
I know it isn't much but please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. You are such a dear sweet person and this was such a senseless and cruel thing.
May God bring you peace in your heart and take wonderful care of Dana until you two can be together again.

God Bless Willie.

jazzcat
04-23-2005, 10:42 PM
Oh Willie, I'm so sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

(((HUGS)))

slick
04-23-2005, 11:01 PM
Kim. thanks for letting us know.

Willie, my heart goes out to you and I can only imagine the pain you must be in right now. :( :(

RIP little Dana. Please watch over Willie for us and let her know that you are OK at the RB.

God, I wish I had the words to comfort her.....:( :(

NoahsMommy
04-23-2005, 11:05 PM
(((((Willie)))))

I'm so sorry this has happened...I can't imagine how you're feeling right now. :(

Just know that we're here for whatever you need.

Take care.

Hugs and love,
Kelly

rizzy
04-23-2005, 11:06 PM
I will keep Willie in my prayers and thoughts. I hope everything works out.

luvofallhorses
04-23-2005, 11:07 PM
OMG :mad: Some people :( Willie you are definately in my thoughts and prayers {{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

countrycowgirl
04-23-2005, 11:37 PM
OMG WILLIE!!!!((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) I am so sorry that I am just now seeing this !! I am so sorry what has happened you have been on my mind alot lately and I have been missing you I just want you to kow that I am always here when you need me and if there is anyhting I can do I will .....many prayers coming your way .....we love you willie!!!!!!!!!........{{{{{{{{{{REALLY BIG HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}

gini
04-24-2005, 12:08 AM
Oh Willie - one of the dearest souls on Pet Talk..........and this horrible thing has to happen to you.

You can count on my prayers............I wish I could somehow take away your pain.

Know that Dana is never far away from you............the bond of love cannot be broken.

carole
04-24-2005, 12:18 AM
Oh Willie my friend, I am so distressed to read this, I cannot believe something so awful like this has happened to you, my Love and thoughts are with you right now, and I just want you to know, how sad I am too, and that I hope that whoever did this, will be caught and punished,words alone cannot express my feelings, just know sweetie I am here for you anytime, Love you Willie, I wish there was something I could do to help comfort you and ease your pain, but I know nothing will, HUGS WILLIE to you and all your family.

Laura's Babies
04-24-2005, 12:23 AM
This is horriable!! To loose a beloved pet like this is senseless and hard to deal with. Willie, you have my deepest sympathies for your horriable loss and my prayers for your heart to heal and the strength to get through each day ahead. (((((HUGS))))

PJ's Mom
04-24-2005, 01:12 AM
Oh no! What kind of monster could do such a thing to a precious baby like Dana?

RIP sweet girl. You will be missed. :(

wolfsoul
04-24-2005, 01:34 AM
Oh Willie, I'm so sorry for your loss. :( I know how much you loved Dana. I can't believe how cruel some people can be. I hope that your heart stops aching soon. I would love to see you back on Pet Talk.

RIP Dana. :( Hugs to you Willie.

Kirsten
04-24-2005, 06:23 AM
OMG, Willie, this is so awful, and it makes me cry.... :( :( :(

I'm so sorry you have lost your precious baby, especially in such a cruel way.

I'm sitting here, crying over Dana right now.

R.I.P. Dana,

(((((((((Willie)))))))))

Kirsten

anna_66
04-24-2005, 06:44 AM
Willie, I'm sorry and can't even imagine how your feeling after this terrible tragedy:(
Some people are so heartless and cruel.

Many, many {{{HUGS}}} coming your way.
Anna

dukedogsmom
04-24-2005, 06:51 AM
I didn't want to say anything mean in the memorial thread so I'll say it here. I hope there's a special hot place in hell for the cold hearted, inhuman, hateful idiot that did this. May their karma come back thousands times worse. I hope they pay for what they did and that their life is nothing but misery. Willie, I'm so sorry. If there's anything we can do for you, just let us know.

Cookiebaker
04-24-2005, 07:39 AM
Willie, I am so shocked, I don't even know what to say. :( I feel so burdened for you, and my heart is aching for you.

Dana, you were the prettiest pup, so full of life. We love you, and please watch over your Mom, Willie.

Willie, I will definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers!!

:(

Cataholic
04-24-2005, 07:56 AM
Oh, Willie. How terribly, terribly sad. RIP, sweet Dana. I feel at a loss for words. Know that you are in my prayers, thoughts, and that God's arms comfort you gently, and the prayers sent fromo PT slowly wash over you.
Johanna

moosmom
04-24-2005, 08:06 AM
Willie,

I am so VERY sorry to hear about your precious Dana! You and Dana are in my thoughts and prayers. If you ever need someone to talk to, I've PM'd you with my phone numbers. Don't hesitate to call me!!

RIP beautiful Dana! You were loved and will be sorely missed. :(:(

((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))

Donna

joycenalex
04-24-2005, 08:07 AM
i am horrified and shocked by this. i am so sorry willie.

K & L
04-24-2005, 09:06 AM
This is just horrible. I'm so sorry you've not only had to endure the loss of a loved companion, but the way it was done. I sure hope someone catches who did this and press charges. Thoughts and prayers sent your way.

finn's mom
04-24-2005, 10:44 AM
Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a human. :( I'm so sorry to hear about Dana.

Felicia's Mom
04-24-2005, 10:52 AM
I'm shocked to hear this Willie. :mad:

ChrisH
04-24-2005, 10:58 AM
Oh, Willie, what terrible thing to happen. Sending big hugs and much love across the miles.
Chris

swimma253
04-24-2005, 11:08 AM
I am so sorry Willie. :( RIP Sweet Dana!

cyber-sibes
04-24-2005, 11:12 AM
((((HUGS)))) :( Willie, I hope you fnd some peace soon. Dana will be be waiting for you at the RB. The love you share will NEVER go away!
:mad: how anyone could do such a horrible thing is beyond me.

Pygmybabe
04-24-2005, 11:14 AM
I will pray for Willie!!

IRescue452
04-24-2005, 11:51 AM
This is horrible. I'm so sorry. There are too many coldhearted monsters in this world. RIP Dana.

sirrahbed
04-24-2005, 12:04 PM
oh Willie:(
I am just so horrified and sad to hear this.

I can only imagine how this adds to the burdens already on your heart and brings that awful darkness back around you for awhile.

I like what Johanna said - to please rest in the PT prayers being said for you as I know they help and you can let yourself feel them and rest in them. So many praying folks and loving, caring folks here:)

I know it is the most gentle of souls who hurt the worst and you are one of them, Willie. Please feel better soon.

Debbie:)

MariaM
04-24-2005, 01:57 PM
I am so sorry Willie. :( You will be in my prayers. May God give you strength during this time of sorrow.

trayi52
04-24-2005, 09:38 PM
I have been reading through all the replys, and want to thank all you for being so kind, and just being there for me during this horrible time.

Dana meant so much to me, she was just the perfect dog, and never did hurt anybody, great with children and great with other animals too. She is going to be missed.

I have found out that she was killed by my nephew who also took one of our cars. We didn't miss the car until the next day, and finally reported it missing. He was angry at me because I sided in with his wife because she was divorcing him. The Law is looking for him, not because he killed my dog, they didn't care about the dog, but because he took the car. I am so heartsick, it just seems there is no justice in this town at all for animals.

I just want to thank you all for being there for me, I don't know what I would have done without all of you. It is just so hard to even think of my Dana right now, without breaking down, I thought I still had years of time left with her. Now all I have are pictures, and I know I will never see her again.

I will try to explain further when I feel more like it, thanks for understanding.

Willie:(

GoldenRetrLuver
04-24-2005, 09:44 PM
OMG. I'm just now seeing this..

Willie, I am so, so sorry. I can't even imagine what you're going through right now. :(

{{hugs}} :(

May they catch your nephew and I hope he gets what he deserves.

Rest In Peace, sweet Dana..

buckner
04-24-2005, 10:13 PM
I don't know how I missed posting earlier.

My heart breaks for you as I read this thread. For as many PT prayers going out for you, none will ease the pain of the loss of your sweet Dana. Nothing will ease your heart except for time. Think of only the good times, and I'm sure there are many, with Dana. She experienced such love and compassion from you. Her life was perfect, she couldn't ask for more. She is now in a better place, away from bad people. She's looking down on you, just waiting for you. I know she'll be at the Gate waiting for you one day.

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I can't imagine going through this. You're a much stronger person than me. Many {{{{{{hugs}}}}}} to you and your family.

I also pray for your nephew. It'll hit him one day what he's done, and he won't ever get to take it back. It'll live in his conscience the rest of his life.

With much love and many prayers,
Sara

Desert Arabian
04-24-2005, 10:18 PM
Holy smokes, I am at a loss for words. What a horrific even to go through, I can't even imagine what the pain is like. Please hang in Willie, you are in EVERYONES thoughts and prayers, as time goes by pain will heal and you can remember Dana and the wonderful times you shared with her. Stay strong, Willie, I am so sorry for your loss.

PJ's Mom
04-24-2005, 10:54 PM
(((hugs))) :(

rg_girlca
04-24-2005, 11:01 PM
Willie, it took me awhile before I could post here as I am so heartbroken for you and your precious Dana. I know words cannot take your pain and heartache away, only time will.

Just know that we are here for you and love you.

You are in my thoughts and in my prayers.

Stay strong and well dear friend.

Corinna
04-24-2005, 11:48 PM
I too am at a loss for words after the newst posting. All I can say is I'm praying for you and sending you a big hug.

shais_mom
04-24-2005, 11:56 PM
I don't even know what to say and hope that your nephew gets what coming to him. I would think at least animal cruelty would be a charge.

Godspeed Dana.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

jenluckenbach
04-25-2005, 05:05 AM
Dear Willie,
I am so glad to see you post here. I know it is painfully hard, but we are here for you. Here are some more {{{{HUGS}}}}

cloverfdx
04-25-2005, 07:09 AM
Oh Willie i am in shock :(. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Play nicely at the bridge Dana you will be missed :(.

K9soul
04-25-2005, 11:21 AM
Willie... as has happened all too often here the past few months, I find myself again at a loss of adequate words. It's just so horrible, so unfair. I can only imagine the depth of your pain and grief, as well as anger. My prayers are with you Willie. I will light a candle for your angel, Dana. I know you cannot see her in person now, but please know she is with you. She is in your heart, and NO ONE can take that away from you. We all mourn with you Willie. :( I'm so very sorry.

{{gentle hugs}}

Randi
04-25-2005, 12:02 PM
Willie, I missed this too, but I want you to know how sorry I am for your loss. It's so horrible! :( :(

May your Dana rest in peace.

Hugs to you.

Sus
04-25-2005, 12:10 PM
Hello Willie!

Although I'm still new at PT and didn't now Dana, I really feel for you in your grief. Last year some idiot took a shot at my mother's cat, and although he didn't die from his injuries, we both felt terrible about it.

It is so sad when people choose to take out their frustrations of innoncent animals. I can't think of anything that makes me more angry.

I'm sorry for you loss.

Lots of love - and a hug - from
Sus and Bella

Ginger's Mom
04-25-2005, 12:12 PM
I am so sorry. I cannot imagine how hard this must be for you. To not only lose your baby, but to lose her at the hands of someone in your family. Again I am very sorry. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

slick
04-25-2005, 12:17 PM
Willie, my heart goes out to you at this tragic time and I wish I had some words to bring you comfort.

You are in my daily prayers, my friend and I'm sending you big {{{hugs}}}.
Love
slick xo

dukedogsmom
04-25-2005, 12:24 PM
That is doubly sad since it's one of your family members that betrayed both you and Dana. I wish that much harsher sentences could be given for animal cruelty. It seems like the lawmakers just don't care. There are even more harsh punishments for things like grand theft than murder. The world is so messed up. I'm so sorry about this and really sorry to hear that it was your nephew that did it. If I were you, I wouldn't be able to forgive him.

AbbyMom
04-25-2005, 12:40 PM
Prayers and hugs for you, Willie.

RIP Dana.

Other words fail me right now....

smokey the elder
04-25-2005, 02:09 PM
I'm so sorry about Dana. {{{{Hugs}}}} to you, Willie.

ramanth
04-25-2005, 02:37 PM
Oh Willie, I just don't know what to say. I'm so shocked and heart broken for you. :( :( :(

*HUGS*

RIP sweet Dana. :(

Denyce
04-25-2005, 02:47 PM
How incredibly awful. I am so sorry that some cruel ..ooohhh...I can't come up with a user friendly word...person took your beloved Dana from you.

play hard Dana...your mom loves you

Tonya
04-25-2005, 03:16 PM
I am so sorry, Willie. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Karen
04-25-2005, 03:19 PM
May justice somehow be done.

Dana of the sweet brown eyes
Watch your momma from your place in the sky
And when night comes as dark as your fur
Send her sweet dreams so she knows you still love her
Rest in peace, Dana darling girl
Know that we'll miss you on this lonely old world
Play hard up there at the Rainbow Bridge
Knowing you gave your family all the love you could give.

Pygmybabe
04-25-2005, 04:18 PM
I didn't know Dana but here is a poem for her:

All that was said,
All that was done,
may not change,
one life is gone,
may the best be said,
the sad be gone,
when all have come to their loved one,
so may I say just one thing,
or maybe a sentence,
something loving true to be,
what is said is girl I love you,think of me and wait for me,
so may the best be done,
please stay is what you want,
just hold on have a strong heart and don't let go,
so love is in our hearts and just stick around and stay!.......................................
...............................That was tough to write!

prechrswife
04-25-2005, 04:30 PM
I'm so very sorry for your loss.:( :( ((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))

QueenScoopalot
04-25-2005, 06:32 PM
I'm so horrified to hear it was your own nephew that did such a vile and evil thing to Dana. I'm so sorry that the authorities won't do anything about him shooting her. :mad: Is he licensed to carry a firearm? If not, I don't see why they can't get him for that at the very least. Has your car been recovered yet? I'm there for you Willie, as is everyone else here should you feel like talking, crying, anything to help you through the pain. :( :( (((HUGS)))

momcat
04-25-2005, 07:13 PM
It is no secret what God can do, what he's done for others He'll do for you. So sorry to hear that things aren't all that great for you. The situation doesn't matter, you're hurting and that's what does matter. Please know that you're in my thoughts and prayers. I'm a deacon in my church and you will be our prayer concern at our service this Sunday. My kitty, Groucho, sends you lots of kitty kisses. Groucho and I are on your side. God bless!