PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Anna_66! (Hoppy pictures)

Karen
04-23-2005, 12:33 PM
Thank you!

Finally I get to post this! Last weekend, while we were away, a box arrived! It was our Gift Swap package from Anna! And oooh, boy, did Miss Hoppy make out well - she's gonna be even more spoiled now (like that's possible?) ;)

We opened it, but didn't get a chance to take pictures with the reluctant bunny-model until yesterday afternoon finally! Her afternoon nap stretched on a bit long, so Paul had to use his flash, which is why her color changes abit from picture to picture

Without further ado ....

Paul set up the gifts on the porch floor - look at all this loot!
http://www.petoftheday.com/online/hoppy/treat_package/package.jpg

Miss Hoppy came over and immediately sniffed at and played with the rattle - she does like noise-making toys!
http://www.petoftheday.com/online/hoppy/treat_package/rattle.jpg

Hoppy investigating closer ...
http://www.petoftheday.com/online/hoppy/treat_package/sniff.jpg

And surprisingly, while she did "chin" the book - which is adorable, thanks! - she did not feel the need to customize the pages or cover with a few nibbles. Maybe because there's already animal content on every page, she knew it was okay as is!

http://www.petoftheday.com/online/hoppy/treat_package/book.jpg

Thanks again, Anna!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-23-2005, 01:12 PM
Yes, THANKS ANNA!

We finally get to see some Miss Hoppy pictures!!! and great ones they are too!

Is the book a bed time story for the Hopster? ;) :D

Cookiebaker
04-23-2005, 01:32 PM
Yay! Miss Hoppy pictures!! Those are great!! Miss Hoppy is ADORABLE!! :D

petslover
04-23-2005, 02:23 PM
What great gifts Miss Hoppy got.. Miss Hoppy is really cute. We need to see pictures more often. ;)

catnapper
04-23-2005, 02:54 PM
What a great gift box! And a treat to see Miss Hoppy inspecting them all!

cookieluver7
04-23-2005, 03:08 PM
That is a wonderful gift!! And FINALLY Miss Hoppy pictures!! What an ADORABLE bunny!!

Abby

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-23-2005, 04:28 PM
Wow, that's a perfect gift swap for ALL of us!! Miss Hoppy got her pressies, and we, PT-ers, got great pics of our masquotte (sp??) miss Hoppy!! Thank you Karen & Paul, and thank you Anna!!

Cincy'sMom
04-23-2005, 05:26 PM
Thank you Anna, for sending gifts so great that we got Miss Hoppy pictures!! And thanks, Karen, for sharing them with us!!

krazyaboutkatz
04-23-2005, 05:33 PM
Miss Hoppy is gorgeous and she sure seems to like all her goodies. Thanks for sharing these pictures with us.:)

shais_mom
04-23-2005, 05:38 PM
:cool: good job Anna!

joanofark
04-23-2005, 05:43 PM
THANK YOU ANNA!

Hoppy is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!:p GREAT pics, Karen:)

Karen
04-23-2005, 07:44 PM
Paul deserves all the credit for the photographs. He is a very patient photographer, unlike myself. He will wait and wait for the exact right shot, unlike me!

Thanks again, Anna! And thanks, everyone for the compliments for Miss Hoppy. It's good to know others think she's cute, too! I know I can be a teensy weensy bit biased ...

Felicia's Mom
04-23-2005, 07:55 PM
Adorable Hoppy pictures.:D :) :D

wolflady
04-23-2005, 08:00 PM
Ahhhhhh!! Miss Hoppy pictures! We don't get enough of those! ;)

What kind of bunny is she? I just LOVE her coloring! :D

**hugs**

kimlovescats
04-23-2005, 08:25 PM
Miss Hoppy is GORGEOUS!!! It is so nice to see pictures of her ... what a nice box of loot she got as well!;)

Karen
04-23-2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by wolflady
Ahhhhhh!! Miss Hoppy pictures! We don't get enough of those! ;)

What kind of bunny is she? I just LOVE her coloring! :D

**hugs**

Best guess is a Rex/Netherland Dwarf mix. She's 4 pounds, so bigger than a ND, but not as big as a Rex. We were told she's a Mini Rex by one bunny expert, and a mix by another. She is Miss Hoppy - her own kind of bunny.

About her coloring - when we got her, she was all one color - just a little caramel-colored bunny with a white tail. Then one day she had a dark spot on her nose, and we worried she had hurt hersel. Nope - it was just darker color appearing. The shape of the dark area on her face changes subtly over time, hasn't settled on an exact configuration yet. Paul used to tease her that he was going to return her - he bought a BROWN bunny!

jenluckenbach
04-24-2005, 05:15 AM
Miss Hoppy is very cute. And what a nice gift package. :D I love that carrot shaped rattle. (I did not know they made rattle type toys for bunnies)

anna_66
04-24-2005, 07:04 AM
Karen I'm so glad to see that you both enjoyed your gift swap package and to see Miss Hoppy actually playing with one of the th toys! Thank you for posting pictures! It's so rarely we get to see that beautiful bunny of yours:)
I hope she enjoys all of her treats:D

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-24-2005, 06:54 PM
YAY, Ms. Hoppy pictures!!! She looks great Karen!!:D

ramanth
04-25-2005, 09:57 AM
Yay! Miss Hoppy pics! :D Nice work Anna. :)