PDA

View Full Version : San Jose Cat Show June 11-12

RedHedd
04-23-2005, 11:14 AM
11-12(L). CA, SAN JOSE: Santa Clara County Fairgrounds, 344 Tully Road. Northwest Regional. 5AB, 2Spec. Judges: Nye(AB), Harding(AB), Orlando(AB), Salisbury(AB), Everett(AB), Yurchick(LH/SH), Webster(LH), Talbert(SH). Entry limit 225. Info: Nancey Thomas-Abbott, 154 South Mary Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94086. 408-749-0147. Fax 408-749-0187. Email: [email protected].

NorCal PT'ers - Are we going?

AmberLee
04-23-2005, 12:40 PM
Updating my calendar as we speak (write/read/whatever!)

krazyaboutkatz
04-23-2005, 05:24 PM
This sounds like a winner to me. I'll write the dates on my calendar as well.:D

BCBlondie
04-23-2005, 06:52 PM
I miiight be able to go. I'll have to check my calendar because my cousin's birthday is around that date, so I'm not sure if I will be busy or not and what my work schedule is going to be like.

How would you guys like to come to another NorCal meeting that's sooner than June? We're holding one on May 29th in Berkeley. Anyone is free to come, just let me know if you will be able to make it or not. :) It will be lots of fun!!!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76410

NoahsMommy
04-23-2005, 11:40 PM
I may try to attend this too.

Karen, can I stay with you???

wolflady
05-17-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
I may try to attend this too.

Karen, can I stay with you???

Absolutely! :D

I'll pencil this in my calendar too! ;)

**hugs**

krazyaboutkatz
05-18-2005, 12:29 AM
I'm still planning on going so which day would be better for everyone? I was having lunch today with AmberLee and she won't be able to go this time because she'll be out of town.:(

Who else would like to go?

AmberLee
05-18-2005, 01:01 PM
Have a blast. A chance to review a class I took last month suddenly came up (:)) and it's too good an opportunity to hone my skills to miss. Have a blast and know I'll be a smidge sad that I can't be two places at once (:() but wishing you all well (:)).

Don Juan's mom
05-18-2005, 01:04 PM
The dates fit nicely between a slew of auditions and the start of Bat Boy rehearsals. Either day will be fine.

Yes, Don Juan and Zerlina are still getting along. :D

Liz

BCBlondie
05-18-2005, 01:50 PM
Ahh I'd love to go but that's the same weekend that my dad is coming to meet my brother and I... I haven't seen him since I was around 6 years old.. O_O So it shall be very weird and awkward, and I'm kinda scared lol... but.. I hope it will go well...

I hope you guys have fun!! Sorry I'm missing yet another show.. :( Take lots of pics for me! :)

What about coming to the Norcal PT meeting at the end of the month?? May 29th, noon, at the Berkeley Marina... It will be LOTS of fun!! :D :D

krazyaboutkatz
05-25-2005, 12:34 AM
I just thought that I'd bump this up. So who's going to be able to go and which day would be better for you?:)

wolflady
06-06-2005, 03:27 PM
I could probably make it on Sunday, depending if I have caught up on my lost sleep by then! :o

krazyaboutkatz
06-07-2005, 12:36 AM
I'll be going to the cat show this weekend and I'm sure that I'll have a great time.:D
Don Juan's Mom can also go. We were going to go on Saturday but if Wolflady will be able to go on Sunday then I guess we'll go then. I hope you can go Wolflady.:)

krazyaboutkatz
06-12-2005, 02:18 AM
I just wanted to let you know that Don Juan's Mom and I had a great time at the cat show today. She bought a very pretty black Laura Birch purse with colorful cats on it and I bought the same print in a wallet and id money holder. We decided to get something to eat after leaving the show and headed towards my place. After eating, Don Juan's Mom came over and visited my furkids. They were all very friendly towards her and enjoyed the company. We had a wonderful time.:D I decided not to bring my camera this time so there aren't any pictures but Don Juan's Mom brought a disposable camera and did take some pictures so we'll just need to be patient and see how they turned out.;)

AmberLee
06-13-2005, 12:55 AM
Sounds like you had a blast. I'm so glad for you. :D

The seminar in Sacramento was wonderful; but I started getting woozy/upset tummy driving home. I'm suspecting I might be getting a flu so you are lucky you missed me. (Or someone kicked me in the stomach when I wasn't paying attention. Yeah, right!) Cassy prefers napping in the bed you made the kids than comforting his Meowmy. Okay, he has good taste, but I miss my fuzzy baby. :(