04-23-2005, 10:48 AM
What's your favorite?

Mine is Sun, Moon, Stars by Lagerfield.

luvofallhorses
04-23-2005, 10:56 AM
Kiss and white diamonds :)

buckner
04-23-2005, 11:02 AM
My two favourite perfumes are kinds that I don't have and can't afford. :p Cool by Ralph Lauren and Adrenaline by Adidas. I could venture out and spend my money on Adidas, but Ralph Lauren is just too expensive for me.

My favourite perfume that I have and always wear is Happy by Clinque. The other two in that line are also very good, but I can't afford all 3 at one time!

petslover
04-23-2005, 11:19 AM
I love the Celion Deion perfume and the Jessica Simpson perfume, but its so expensive here. It smells really good though.

Killearn Kitties
04-23-2005, 11:42 AM
Chanel 19 is my all-time favourite, but I have several seasonal favourites too.

KYS
04-23-2005, 11:50 AM
Tresor and Tabu are mine.

finn's mom
04-23-2005, 11:57 AM
I don't wear perfumes too often, but, i like lightly scented natural stuff. I love bath and body works line of aromatherapy scents. The "awake" scent with bergamot and coriander is my favorite. :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-23-2005, 12:01 PM
"Beyond paradise" from Estée Lauder and "Anaïs Anaïs" by Cacharel!

chocolatepuppy
04-23-2005, 12:13 PM
Rare Pearls from Avon for me! I can't wear the more expensive perfumes, they gag me, I guess that's a good thing for my pocketbook! ;) I used to wear Elizabeth Taylors Passion but had to stop, just too strong. :)

aly
04-23-2005, 12:41 PM
I really like Musk by Alyssa Ashley. Whenever I wear perfume, I wear it very lightly (spray it in the air and walk into the spray).

QueenScoopalot
04-23-2005, 12:42 PM
I love Antonia's Flowers, Tresor, and my latest favorite is Lemon Grass by Naturals. I also like Lily of the Valley scent. It varies depending on what time of year it is. Light scents for warm weather, and stronger (but never gagging) during cooler months.

jenfer
04-23-2005, 01:23 PM
Contradiction by CK, Happy by Clinique... and also sweet pea by bath and body works. :) I seldom wear them, but I like the smell.

manda_moo87
04-23-2005, 01:27 PM
CK One and Curious

PJ's Mom
04-23-2005, 01:45 PM
I don't really wear perfume. My MIL gave me some Beautiful for Christmas last year and I've never smelled more like a grandma in my life. :rolleyes: Now, I don't wear any. I think she scarred me. :D

nibblets
04-23-2005, 01:55 PM
I love perfume...my favorites are Tova, CK1, Realm, and 360 by Perry Ellis

Kfamr
04-23-2005, 02:35 PM
I really don't wear any so I really couldn't name a favorite.
I like body sprays more than perfumes, though.

jenluckenbach
04-23-2005, 02:41 PM
NONE!

I am horribly allergic and find it extremely hard to be around people who wear it. :(

(but then again, scented candles, air fresheners, soap...anything with a strong fragrence affects me terribly)

catnapper
04-23-2005, 02:42 PM
None. I like clean, fresh natural smells. Whenever I shower using light/no fragrance shampoos, and just Ivory soap, I get a hundred compliments on how great I smell. I laugh and tell them that its the smell of clean! :D

I sneeze like a monster whenever I smell anything form Estee Lauder. There's something in all of their perfumes that cause instant sinus reaction in me.

Suki Wingy
04-23-2005, 03:02 PM
Body sprays and perfume are nasty and I hate them. What most people consider a clean smell I think smells dirty. All the boys at school spray ax everywhere and I think it is the worst smell in the world. I gag and when I walked into a cloud of it, I started to hypervenalate. (sp??) I usually smell likemy tangarene shampoo and conditioner, I like that smell a lot.;)

Desert Arabian
04-23-2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by buckner
My two favourite perfumes are kinds that I don't have and can't afford. :p Cool by Ralph Lauren and Adrenaline by Adidas. I could venture out and spend my money on Adidas, but Ralph Lauren is just too expensive for me.

My favourite perfume that I have and always wear if Happy by Clinque. The other two in that line are also very good, but I can't afford all 3 at one time!

What is the price for the Adrenaline down by you? I bought mine at Target for $12! (They wanted $22 for the larger size) Along with the other Addidas one, that blue one, can't remember what it is called. Romance by Ralph Lauren is another good one, especially the cologne for guys!! Hehe. CK One, Abercrombie and Fitch, Lucky You, Clinique Happy, and more...I love perfume.

Cincy'sMom
04-23-2005, 05:20 PM
Most perfumes (and too much time in "Bath and Body Works", etc.) give me a horrible headache. If I wear anything, it is a mild body spray, but usually I don't bother.

buckner
04-23-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
What is the price for the Adrenaline down by you? I bought mine at Target for $12! (They wanted $22 for the larger size) Along with the other Addidas one, that blue one, can't remember what it is called. Romance by Ralph Lauren is another good one, especially the cologne for guys!! Hehe. CK One, Abercrombie and Fitch, Lucky You, Clinique Happy, and more...I love perfume.
No no, I meant I already spend my money on huge bottles of what I wear all the time. I think it's like $52 for a huge bottle of Clinque Happy, and that's what I'm constantly wearing, so I don't seem the reason to venture out and spend more money on Adidas Adrenaline when I already had a perfume that I love. :p

krazyaboutkatz
04-23-2005, 05:30 PM
I hardly ever wear perfume but when I do I use Spellbound by Estee Lauder.:) I've always hated the smell of musk. It has a very strong salty smell to it and makes me sick to my stomach.

shais_mom
04-23-2005, 05:43 PM
Favorite?
hmmmm
now that's a challenge!!! :eek:

I have just about every kind of Bath and Body works they have.
And as for the more expensive ones, I like Happy Heart, Happy, and Happy to be, Liz Clairborne Curve and Hugo Boss Intense.

Perfume and good smellies is on of my addictions. ;)

buckner
04-23-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by shais_mom
Lol, me too!! I love looking around and shopping in ANY store for perfumes and smelly good things. Even if I plan not to buy anything, I could still look for hours at a time. An hour in Bath & Body Works is heaven on Earth. :p

carole
04-24-2005, 12:31 AM
I haven't really found an expensive perfume that I like that much, I love anything with musk in it, as long as it has no vanilla, I use soft musk by Avon mostly or white musk oil from the body shop.

I also like musk body sprays., if it does not have musk in it, I don't like it really.

caseysmom
04-24-2005, 02:14 AM
Allure by channel and burberry brit are my favorites.

Vette
04-24-2005, 04:54 AM
My mom and i love Chantilly. but i never ware any except for when my mom chases me down the house and squirts some on me. LOL

i dont like waring any because its so expensive.. and my mom knows that i love it,, i just dont want to use it up on her.

K & L
04-24-2005, 09:08 AM
Maybe Baby by Benefit...Ellen Tracey (original)...and Gucci

sirrahbed
04-24-2005, 11:05 AM

Amen to that!! I love scents whther it is perfume, candles, room scents, etc. Problem is many of them give me migraines!!:rolleyes:

But my all time favorites when it is Christmas or whatever is 360 (Perry Ellis), Lucky You (??) and OHH!!!!..."Wisteria" by Crabtree & Evelyn.

Everyday I use something light and right now have "Healing Gardens" Waters sents - Sheer Passion and Perfect Calm. Both are very light and smell clean like fresh waters:D

I like light florals and clean smells - no musk, oriental or sandlewood for me.

GraciesMommy
04-24-2005, 11:16 AM
Beautiful
Obsession
Eternity
Passion
I switch up between the 4
I get these for birthday and Christmas which are 6 months a part so I always have a good supply of each

IRescue452
04-24-2005, 11:56 AM
Curve and, more often than not, Essence of Wet Dog. I also have horrible allergic reactions to most perfumes and I hate it when I have to be near people who are loaded with the stuff, why can't you just smell clean and not like a candle?!

Toby's my baby
04-24-2005, 12:34 PM
I have some body spray from Victoria's Secret called Amber Romace, and I love it. I also have perfume from Rave, by Precious Secrets, called eau de toilette and it smells like colonge, thats why I love it so much, I absolutly LOVE men's colonge, I could get high off it...;) :p

shais_mom
04-24-2005, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by K & L
Maybe Baby by Benefit...

oohhhh I forgot that one! I have it too!!!

I don't mind a clean fresh smell of people that use soap. But working in the medical profession I have had my share of stinkies. Some are so bad I put Vicks under my nose before I xray them. I would rather smell Perfume then B.O.

moosmom
04-24-2005, 03:16 PM
Carita is my all-time FAV! Only problem is it's only sold in Paris. When I get low, I ask my SIL if any of her clients are flying there and have them get it for me.

My others are Blue by Ralph Lauren and Tuscanny Per Donna, for obvious reasons!! :rolleyes:

Samantha Puppy
04-24-2005, 05:43 PM
Too many to count!

I love Nautica Woman, Tommy Girl, Ralph Lauren Romance, Accencia de Duende, and something from the Mary Kay Spa Collection. There's a collection of four and I love the pink one.

Edited to add: Burberry Touch and Burberry Brit.

Suki Wingy
04-24-2005, 06:13 PM
Am I the only one here who thinks it's all disgusting??

lisalee
04-24-2005, 07:01 PM
I love smell goods! I love florals, musks, vanilla and baby powder scents. I love Bath & Body Works, my favorites there are Warm Vanilla Sugar, Rice Flower and Shea, Moonlight Path and just about anything there! :D

CamCamPup33
04-24-2005, 07:21 PM
I love Victoria Secrets perfume Dream angel.. And Hollister august.

Also, i love Dior Poison. :)

rizzy
04-24-2005, 09:37 PM
I dont often get perfume because of the cost. But the kind I have now is Tommy Hillfiger, but I plan on getting Ralph Lauren when I run out, if I can afford it! lol:D

Chica
04-26-2005, 08:27 PM
I LIKE WARM VANILLA SUGAR ALOT!!! I ALSO LIKE VICTORIA SECRETS RAPTURE, BUT ONLY IN THE LOTION BECAUSE IT IS TO STRONG AS PERFUME. I USE A LOT OF LOTIONS THAT SMELL FRESH AND FLOWERY OR SMELL LIKE CITRIS. LOVE IT!!!!! ;)

Cincy'sMom
04-26-2005, 08:30 PM
oohhhh I forgot that one! I have it too!!!

I don't mind a clean fresh smell of people that use soap. But working in the medical profession I have had my share of stinkies. Some are so bad I put Vicks under my nose before I xray them. I would rather smell Perfume then B.O.

Oh but the worst is people who use perfume in place of deodarant or soap....I had a boss like that!! No amount of cologone could cover that BO...but he reapplied multiple times a day!!

CalliesMom
04-26-2005, 08:59 PM
I usually wear scented lotions instead of perfume. I'm absolutely addicted to products by Philosophy such as Gingerbread Man. I also like Victoria Secret's Strawberries and Champagne, Bath and Body Works' Sun Ripened Raspberry.

When I do wear perfume, it's usually only Elizabeth Arden's Sunflowers.

shais_mom
07-26-2005, 12:56 PM
Favorite?
hmmmm
now that's a challenge!!! :eek:

I have just about every kind of Bath and Body works they have.
And as for the more expensive ones, I like Happy Heart, Happy, and Happy to be, Liz Claiborne Curve and Hugo Boss Intense.

Time to add more! :)
new favorites are
Philosphy --Amazing Grace
Realities
Lucky
Sake
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P90401&categoryId=B70

zippy-kat
07-26-2005, 01:05 PM
Sake

"Well, why'd you spray it if it's sucky?" ;)

Add Just Cavalli and Pink Sugar to my list!

JenBKR
07-26-2005, 01:10 PM
My favorite is 'Pleasures' by Estee Lauder, but I can't really afford it all the time. I have something from Victoria Secret right now, a fresh flowery smell but I can't remember the name of it. I prefer fresh, flowery, or fruity scents.

Oh, and I LOVE the smell of cologne on guys...unless, as mentioned, it's too much or trying to cover B.O. :rolleyes:

Suki Wingy
07-26-2005, 01:19 PM
I don't wear perfume, but I don'r like the smell that most people describe as a "clean, fresh" smell.

JenBKR
07-26-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Suki Wingy
I don't wear perfume, but I don'r like the smell that most people describe as a "clean, fresh" smell.

Are you allergic or just don't like perfume? Just curious :)

Jamieejo85
07-26-2005, 01:58 PM
MY FAVORITE perfume is Dolce and Gabana. Also any scent of Gucci perfume and from Victoria's secret....Love Spell. I actually kind of collect perfumes and body sprays and have over 50 of them:o :o

Jamieejo85
07-26-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
Too many to count!

I love Nautica Woman, Tommy Girl, Ralph Lauren Romance, Accencia de Duende, and something from the Mary Kay Spa Collection. There's a collection of four and I love the pink one.

Edited to add: Burberry Touch and Burberry Brit.

I LOVE BURBERRY BRIT!!:D

Twisterdog
07-26-2005, 02:48 PM
I really hate most perfumes. The smell seems way too strong to me, and reminds me of old fussy ladies on their way to church after marinating all morning in a vat of Avon perfume. I don't like that flowery smell. Gag.

The perfume I own: Vanilla Fields, Vanilla Musk, Elizabeth Arden Green Tea, Calvin Klein CKOne and Red.

I do, however, like it a lot when guys smell yummy. My BF wears Ralph Lauren Polo ... OMG. And Obsession. Mmmmmmmmmm .... ;)

anna_66
07-26-2005, 04:00 PM
Time to add more! :)
new favorites are
Philosphy --Amazing Grace
Realities
Lucky
Sake
Too bad you can't smell the fragrance through the computer screen, I need new perfume!

carole
07-26-2005, 04:26 PM
Twisterdog I am not a fussy old lady that goes to church marinated in Avon perfume, but i do like Avon perfume,lol of course i don't overdo it , I just like the Avon Musk, anything musk really.:D

Please don't generalise all Avon perfume wearers into that category.;) I am not offended, just slightly put out LOL., just kiddin.:p

persianmom
07-27-2005, 01:58 PM
I always wear Amber romace by victoria Secret. When ever I wear it people always tell me I smell so good.

lv4dogs
07-27-2005, 02:03 PM
Ralph perfume by ralph laureen
Pink by the gap is pretty good too

Chica
07-27-2005, 06:26 PM
I like Poem by Lancome, Tresor by Lancome, and Bijan by Beverly Hills 90210.:) :cool:

Lexi_Lover
07-27-2005, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Suki Wingy
Am I the only one here who thinks it's all disgusting??
Nobody is posting this probably because this thread is for perfume lovers, otherwise they steer clear.

I personally, never wore perfume, didn't like it. But I really seem to like the new Tropical Radiance Body Spray! Ever since I got it, everybody has complimented how nice I smelt! :p

Or the ones in magazines are good too. :p ;)

captain
07-27-2005, 07:57 PM
EYES by Police.

LOVE it!

shais_mom
07-27-2005, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Lexi_Lover
Nobody is posting this probably because this thread is for perfume lovers, otherwise they steer clear.

I personally, never wore perfume, didn't like it. But I really seem to like the new Tropical Radiance Body Spray! Ever since I got it, everybody has complimented how nice I smelt! :p

Or the ones in magazines are good too. :p ;)

Thanks for that - that comment has bothered me from the beginning!

Barbara
07-28-2005, 03:02 AM
Eau d'Orange Verte by Hermès, there is a Green Tea Perfume by Bulgari I love, forgot the name. I have another one in a pink bottle by Yves Saint Laurent that has a very faint rose scent in it.

I love light perfumes and anything with lime, orange etc.

Lillycat
07-28-2005, 09:38 AM
i simply adore perfumes......right now its "Boucheron".....

Lobodeb
07-28-2005, 12:21 PM
I like Diamonds and Emeralds from Liz Taylors White Diamonds collection. I also love Hugo Woman. I'm a big fan of the body sprays from Bath & Body works, but they never last that long on me. I wouldn't want to be one of those ladies that people are complaining about here who wear too much, ya know. :rolleyes:

I think any perfume can smell bad if you marinate in it or as stated in prior posts, if used INSTEAD of deoderant.