PDA

View Full Version : I'm Home! With a Dgital Camera!!!!!

Lexi_Lover
04-22-2005, 09:18 PM
I just got home, and my parents pulled in right after us. I'm really glad to see Lexi and Skye and all the Betta boys! :D I got Lexi 2 new collars, 2 new leahses and a new bandana! Her first ever! LOL! I also got some stuff for the Vacation Photo Contest Winner! And I hope to send it out to Nebo soon Amy! :D

The camera my parents got me is a Canon Powershot A510...does anybody know the quality of pictures it gives? I can't wait to try it out later! :D

Just thought I'd let you all know!

I'll get pics up A.S.A.P and since I've gotten the cam, some people have requested pictures of Skye boy's eyes! I'll get those too! :)

-Paula and THE CREW

luvofallhorses
04-22-2005, 09:26 PM
Canons are the best and very high quality :D

buckner
04-22-2005, 09:30 PM
I just looked up the A510. From what I read, it's a pretty good camera. It doesn't have a lot of the features and special effects that Kay has (and other people with her type of camera...). However, still a good camera. Actually, ANY camera would be better! Now we can see pictures ALL the time of Lexi.

Congrats on the camera! Now, it's time to post lots and lots of pictures of all your pets. :D

Oggyflute
04-22-2005, 09:44 PM
That's great Paula, OK start snapping.:D

Suki Wingy
04-22-2005, 10:35 PM
congrats! Getting a new camera is so exiting! Looking forward to pics!:D

gkristian
04-22-2005, 10:38 PM
great news. i'd love to see some pics

Lexi_Lover
04-23-2005, 06:46 AM
LOL! I'm reading up, it seems like a good camera so far. Just for pictures of Lexi is why I wanted it! :p LOL! You guys will see SO many pictures of my girl! Inside, outside, awake, sleeping, eating, playing, biting:rolleyes: and even possibly of her on walks. But it might be hard! I will also take a picture of my friend's aussie! :D Hes so adorable!

Now I have to go to a Historica fair! LOL! Wish me luck! :D