PDA

View Full Version : Dog Memorial

donnamb
04-22-2005, 09:00 PM
In loving memory of our Bonnie girl. She was the sweetness, most loyal companion any man woman or child could want. She went to dog heaven on August 19 at the age of 12 years and 2 months. She was a boxer and one of the smartest best behaved dogs any person could ask for.

LorraineO
04-23-2005, 10:17 AM
I so sorry you lost your sweet baby.... Rest Easy......

slick
04-23-2005, 11:03 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss Donn.....:( :(

RIP Bonnie. Enjoy your eternal life at the RB.

donnamb
04-24-2005, 07:38 AM
Thank you Lorraine O for your response. I know Bonnie is at peace and is looking down on all of us from Doggie Heaven. We have gotten a Bull Mastiff puppy (Athena) and she is a very loving companion and has a lot of the traits our Bonnie had. She just tends to be a little stubborn at times but we know that is part of the Mastiff trait.

Sudilar
04-25-2005, 07:26 AM
RIP, Bonnie. Look for Killian, maybe you can show him around RB.
Hugs.

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-25-2005, 03:53 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry about Bonnie...I know how you feel!!:( My deepest sympathies!:(

K9soul
04-28-2005, 05:13 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk donnamb, and thank you for sharing your precious Bonnie girl with us. She lives on in your heart, and every time you share her, she again brings smiles and love with her memories. I am sure she is watching over you from above, happy and healthy at the Bridge, playing and basking in contentment until the day she meets her special people again.

I hope you stick around and tell us more about your special girl, and/or perhaps even introduce your bull mastiff puppy to us in Dog General. :)

jesse_3
05-07-2005, 10:36 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss of Bonnie, maybe she can find Jewel and she can show him around on the RB. Just know that Bonnie will always be by your side and love you.

luvofallhorses
05-08-2005, 07:14 PM
I am so sorry :( My deepest heartfelt sympathies. :( R.I.P. Sweet Bonnie:(